• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SolomonsCommune

Tomato Grower
    Mar 28, 2013
    Calvert County
    Well, here's the screenshot. It's official, closest number is Parttimer who called 47, (post #43).
    He, in turn, was playing for 44man. congrats to you both.

44man, hit me up via pm and we'll schedule a pickup or drop off. I have no problem dropping off in Ridge if you're too busy to pick up.

We may do this again soon if you guys would be interested in lead trolling weights. I could probably get rid of 80 pnds and still have more weights than I could ever use in my lifetime...

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
      Untitled.jpg
      32.2 KB · Views: 118

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    Well, here's the screenshot. It's official, closest number is Parttimer who called 47, (post #43).
    He, in turn, was playing for 44man. congrats to you both.

44man, hit me up via pm and we'll schedule a pickup or drop off. I have no problem dropping off in Ridge if you're too busy to pick up.

We may do this again soon if you guys would be interested in lead trolling weights. I could probably get rid of 80 pnds and still have more weights than I could ever use in my lifetime...

Very cool!!!!! If 44man can't get over there, I drive through Solomon's on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.

I can grab them and drop them off to him.

SolomonsCommune

Tomato Grower
    Mar 28, 2013
    Calvert County
    Very cool!!!!! If 44man can't get over there, I drive through Solomon's on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.

I can grab them and drop them off to him.

That works too. Depending on time I can leave it on porch or meet ya at the door. I'll let 44man make that decision.

Part time deserves a round of applause for his entry and goodwill as well.

parttimer

Ultimate Member
    Oct 10, 2013
    Calvert
    Thank you.
    Slight correction since there are two of us. Parttime lives on the other shore and I live near you :).
    I am going to peek around and see if there is a consulation prize I can send up to the hooligans if hitwtom wants to meet up and bring it to them this weekend.

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    Well, I don’t know what to say other than thank y’all.

Now I gotta figure out a karma to pay everyone back

Thanks solomonscommune!

I will pm you shortly

This is a great place!

SolomonsCommune

Tomato Grower
    Mar 28, 2013
    Calvert County
    Thank you.
    Slight correction since there are two of us. Parttime lives on the other shore and I live near you :).
    I am going to peek around and see if there is a consulation prize I can send up to the hooligans if hitwtom wants to meet up and bring it to them this weekend.

Stay tuned Parttimer. Let me get 44man his karma this evening and I'll see if I can find you some Hooli goodies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom