• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Striper69

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2014
    Iowa
    Has anyone bought one and what do you think of it. I looked at one and it seemed like it would fit in the pocket really nicely. The reviews seem to be pretty good for the new version.

Striper69

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2014
    Iowa
    Oh well, they were out of Pico's so I bought a Remington RM380.

I liked the mag release better and I can get all 3 fingers on the grip. I'll shoot it this afternoon.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    Handled one, hated it, the grip is comically small and slippery, especially compared to the tall slide and fat trigger guard, basically leaves 2 fingers dangling unless you use a grip extension that defeats the purpose. Kahr P380/CW380 trumps it in every way, even the P3AT/LCP that started the resurgence in 380s is a much better design, they aren't any larger, but have a useable grip with only the pinkie dangling.

jimchevy

Apr 15, 2013
    Fawn Grove, PA.
    I was seriously considering the pico but still not sure since I have not handled it. I have held both the LCP and Kahr cw380 and the Kahr is pretty nice. I just sold my K9.

lawdog89

Mar 23, 2012
    Germantown
    Has anyone bought one and what do you think of it. I looked at one and it seemed like it would fit in the pocket really nicely. The reviews seem to be pretty good for the new version.
    Beretta has a $50 rebate on the Pico now. So I'm gonna get one for cheap. I've heard mixed reviews but I like Beretta's.

lawdog89

Mar 23, 2012
    Germantown
    I'm picking mine up on Tuesday at United in Rockville. The gun cost me $200 but Beretta has a $50 rebate on it. They also have a $75 rebate on the Nano which I also like. Without shooting it I can't say much about the performance but I'm always looking for a good gun value. Range report to follow.

lawdog89

Mar 23, 2012
    Germantown
    Took my Pico to the range today. Put about 100-150 rounds of cheap ball ammo through it. Zero malfunctions and I noticed less felt recoil than my Ruger Lcp. Not sure why but even with a thin grip it shoots and handles great. I bought it for my daughter but I might keep it for myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom