• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tball

Ultimate Member
    May 20, 2010
    St. Augustine, Florida
    Okay, now all you have to join the AGC MD Shooters Social group! You will meet a lot of good people from MD Shooters from the different clubs.

Welcome to the AGC!

Steve973

Enthusiast
    Feb 7, 2012
    Howard County
    Hot damn! It looks like I'll be there, not only with my Beretta Cx4 Storm, but also with my brand-new AR-15! The guys from PSA shipped my upper today, and it is scheduled for delivery tomorrow. I cannot tell you how stoked I am to try this thing out. But hey, all of you have been through this before, so you know what I'm saying. If you're there and you see a guy with an AR and a Storm, come by and say hello.

damifinowfish

Ultimate Member
    Dec 14, 2009
    Remulak
    opps

it's been a while

us older folks that did not grow up with these electronic things are still learning this new electronic gizmo

AGC is a good range for shooters who like to shoot long guns(including shotguns) and pistols. They also have an archery range and an indoor pellet gun range. I joined the MMSS club. It's only $15/year and no requirements except for the safety rules and conduct relavant to AGC. I have enjoyed shooting there and have met some fine fellow shooters. They offer the Utah CCW course there on various dates.

kmartin370

Feb 22, 2011
    Arnold
    AGC is great. I was there a couple times when I was with the Maryland rifle club. Nice people, nice facility, and they run it smoothly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom