• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Deep Lurker is here in Annapolis keeping an eye on things at the Statehouse.

I will be in Annapolis by 4:30pm with signs for anyone that would like to come early and message at the Lawyers Mall crosswalk at 4:30pm., plus I have WWNC shirts to distribute.

ALERT: the Democraps are channeling info to their people to have the Cat Ladies in place, and changing session times in a way that makes it hard to plan.

The House’s “night” session (usually 8pm) STARTS AT 5pm TODAY, SO COME EARLY IF YOU CAN. We will have a crew here from now on.

sxs

MDS Supporter
    Nov 20, 2009
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    Deep Lurker is here in Annapolis keeping an eye on things at the Statehouse.

I will be in Annapolis by 4:30pm with signs for anyone that would like to come early and message at the Lawyers Mall crosswalk at 4:30pm., plus I have WWNC shirts to distribute.

ALERT: the Democraps are channeling info to their people to have the Cat Ladies in place, and changing session times in a way that makes it hard to plan.

The House’s “night” session (usually 8pm) STARTS AT 5pm TODAY, SO COME EARLY IF YOU CAN. We will have a crew here from now on.

I'll be heading that way shortly. If you get this, maybe I can get my red item I left in your bag a couple weeks back. I'll be sure to transport it to my car this time.

Regards

Beau
    aka sxs

F5guy

Mar 27, 2013
    Annapolis
    I’m going to try to make it for some sign waving and pick up a shirt if any are still available, I did order a bunch of stickers online if I can collect them tonight and save you the postage that would be cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    I’m going to try to make it for some sign waving and pick up a shirt if any are still available, I did order a bunch of stickers online if I can collect them tonight and save you the postage that would be cool.

Yes, I will have limited supply of shirts and lots of stickers

Inspector1489

Ultimate Member
    May 27, 2016
    FL panhandle
    Once again, we invite all our "We Will Not Comply" shirt wearers to join their fellow MD Patriots Monday night, March 18th, to pack the galleries in the Statehouse for the MGA regular Monday night sessions.

We will not be leafletting this time, just turning out in numbers to take prominent seats in the gallery to show WE ARE WATCHING THEIR EVERY MOVE!

Plan on finding FREE parking in the Calvert Street Garage at the corner of Bladen Street and Calvert Street at 7:45pm. (The garage entrance is at the rear of the garage on St. John's Street)

Directions: Take Rowe Boulevard south (coming from Route 50) follow it all the way down to the Statehouse area, then left on Calvert Street, then another left on St. Johns Street to access the garage entrance.

Walk to the Statehouse and go through security (NO EDC defense items!) and proceed to the second floor gallery area where we will meet up for a picture and some socializing before we take seats.

This is EFFECTIVE MESSAGING that follows your calls, emails and letters to the lawmakers. We are down to the wire, folks!

And it is a COUNTERBALANCE to the paid MOMS DEMAND ACTION lackeys who routinely try to take up seats, too. (see below)

See you MONDAY NIGHT at the Statehouse!

Where y’ll parkin?

Parking is free at Calvert St. garage (see above post) after 6p.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    No matter what, our presence—and wearing our WWNC shirts—continues to be an energizing action for so many 2A folks all across America who are following the Maryland saga.

The “We Will Not Comply” movement will continue to get traction because it is inspiring many who thought the NRA’s “Stand & Fight” stood for something!

Our Patriot Picket Facebook page has now passed 15,000 likes and keeps gaining attention.

We are doing this for 2A, not just for Maryland 2A!

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    Hopefully we will be there in 90 minutes. Hopefully time for chow!!!! Pissing on Antis makes me hungry!!!!!

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Now lemme ask another stupid question. Height limit..... Anybody know?

Gotta make sure my truck ain’t too tall.

That truck you drive during the day might be a little tall :lol2: want to say the limit is 6 feet

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    That truck you drive during the day might be a little tall :lol2: want to say the limit is 6 feet

That looks about right to my mind's eye. I wouldn't chance it with anything taller than a van.

Sling. there should be street parking after 6 too; the majority of the state workers and other tax leeches go home around 5.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Speaker Mike Bush is known for running the agenda out of order to suit particular needs. One guess is that he will pull the gun bills up for a third reader vote earlier than the agenda states so the mommies don’t have to sit through all the drudgery they engage in

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom