• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jc1240

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 18, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    I disagree, the feeling I get is that they are just doing their job. If they were paid by the National Mahjong Association they would badmouth the National Bridge Association. They seem like a bunch of stay at home mothers that are looking for something to do now that the kids are getting older but no real passion or conviction beyond that.

I'm with the doc on this one. It might just be a paycheck for some of the officers, but for the average chick in that lot it's a heartfelt core belief that guns are bad, mkay? And anyone who wants a gun must be bad.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    I got $1000 that thats says that the "average" demanding mommy's husband has a gun or three. They dont think that the laws will ever harm their rights because they have status and enough money to waste on this crap. If they want a gun they just fork over a bunch of cash. It would not shock me one bit to find out that some the bigwigs mommys Mommys demand have carry permits due to threats.

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    Anyone heard from the Lawn Chair on his thoughts for this bill?

Let me guess, he's going to "evaluate it" when it reaches his desk (aka sign it)

When any of these gun control bills make to Larry's desk he has a difficult decision to make,
    Should he sign it in blue ink or black ink?

TexDefender

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2017
    They could always add a complete background check to the HQL process and forego 7 day waiting period.

Never understood 7 day waiting period after initial gun purchase. I’m heated and about to kill a person but it would be in bad taste to use an existing gun.

Well, if they openly admitted they were tracking the number of firearms an individual had, they would be sued at least for breaking the law. (I don't know if this applies to Maryland's restricted Firearms or not.) So their reasoning is we don't track the number of firearms an individual has in their possession.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    Well, if they openly admitted they were tracking the number of firearms an individual had, they would be sued at least for breaking the law. (I don't know if this applies to Maryland's restricted Firearms or not.) So their reasoning is we don't track the number of firearms an individual has in their possession.

So when they red flag someone they don’t have a list of every gun registered to them?

TexDefender

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2017
    So when they red flag someone they don’t have a list of every gun registered to them?

Don't shoot the messenger. I'm just putting out there what the opposition is going to say. You know they will deny anything, and many times it doesn't matter if you caught them red handed or not.

TexDefender

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2017
    Well I couldn't afford to be the test subject. You would have to have someone that worked say in the licensing division admit they keep tabs.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    :bs:

If Maryland put all of the criminal information into the NICS, there would be no need to check all of the other databases.

Yep. Think of all the money MD could save if they reporting everything to NICS and let the FEDS do the check. They could blow that money on all sorts of other crap we don’t need. Lol.
    MD thinks they’re special.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    So I am having a senior moment here haha and can not recall the Del name who came up with this bill to begin with. I think its time to make a couple of phone calls about this and so forth... If moms had their way no one except LEO and US Military would have access to firearms but then this is their end goal to begin with....

HB-0786 Del. Atterbeary.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    Well I couldn't afford to be the test subject. You would have to have someone that worked say in the licensing division admit they keep tabs.

Just called, they confirmed the amount that I have and said that I can get a copy of each record they have for .75 per, check or money order.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    I'm with the doc on this one. It might just be a paycheck for some of the officers, but for the average chick in that lot it's a heartfelt core belief that guns are bad, mkay? And anyone who wants a gun must be bad.

Yeah I tend to agree. Some of them are SO unhinges mentally that they just believe guns are evil. No way they’re getting paid to be that crazy, they’re not stellar actresses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom