• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • notguilty

Dec 1, 2009
    Just back from York show. Lots to see, plenty of AR's and parts, 80% lowers and parts, Glock and AR. Stopped and talked with South Carroll SG, good prices and conversation. Saw a navy blue sub 2K/glock mags for $469.00. Precision is there with all things AR and Magpul. Good time browsing, did pick up some P-Mags.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    Show was good but was surprised

The Asian gun selling AR uppers (didnt see any name on the upper) for 850

The Amish/Mennonite people selling AR parts hell saw a AR lower inscribed Amish Arms

Did pick up some parts for the next AR build

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Sounds like I didn't miss much. Could have used some more VZ58 mags and perhaps 74 mags. But nothing critical.

2112rws

Jan 18, 2013
    Spent about two hours at the York show today. Lots of AR parts plus fair amount of 80% lowers. Considering the size of the show not much mil-surp stuff. Saw four bumpstocks for $500 each.

TargetGrade

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 13, 2017
    Pensultucky
    Hats off to Hanover Shooters Supply. I had a well used and worn 1903 Springfiled to swap off nobody had much interest. (and I didn't see much other than batshit crazy prices elsewhere) Anyway we got to talking, he asked me realistically what I wanted. I said 500, it was a good shooter. He said why not find something to swap off, so I found a well used and worn duckbill Chicom SKS. He gave me 150.00 plus the SKS and we parted friends. Worked for me, too tired to take pics.

Show was OK, maybe a few less rows of vendors because there was more room in the aisles. Not as much C&R stuff that I like and prices were for the most part stupid IMO. No bricks of Swiss or 30/40 brass, might have just missed it. Maybe I'm just cheap, why pay OVER retail for PPU ammo? :rolleyes: Pound sand ripoffs.

Oddway Otts

Mar 17, 2008
    Harford County
    I thought it was a nice show. Got some AR parts, odds & ends. Then it ended up a real bummer. :sad20: My son was looking at a $325 SMLE (Enfield) & I distracted him pointing out a 1917 enfield that somebody just bought (5 minutes sooner & I would have bought it :envy:). He set the Enfield down, walked across the isle to talk to me. A dealer two tables away then bought the Enfield. :mad54: Darn thing probably set there all weekend, and in that 5 minutes of distraction, A DEALER bought it. :banghead: What a bummer: that's gonna bug me for weeks. :tantrum: Sorry, son.:o

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    I thought it was a nice show. Got some AR parts, odds & ends. Then it ended up a real bummer. :sad20: My son was looking at a $325 SMLE (Enfield) & I distracted him pointing out a 1917 enfield that somebody just bought (5 minutes sooner & I would have bought it :envy:). He set the Enfield down, walked across the isle to talk to me. A dealer two tables away then bought the Enfield. :mad54: Darn thing probably set there all weekend, and in that 5 minutes of distraction, A DEALER bought it. :banghead: What a bummer: that's gonna bug me for weeks. :tantrum: Sorry, son.:o

I'm more bummed about you missing the 1917, but we've been doing that for years now. The Enfield was in a little nicer condition than mine, and a good deal, but I'm not worried about it. I would have bought it to have a spare, but it's not like it would have filled that one last hole in my collection.

We've got Jarettesville and Lebanon coming up...Who know's what we'll find ;)

TargetGrade

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 13, 2017
    Pensultucky
    Well here it is, nothing special but I think highly functional. Arsenal 26 SN 180007XX, no clue of build date. Slide and trigger guard do NOT match receiver. Barrel to receiver is different than my other 10 shot jobber. I think this one may be pinned and the other threaded. This one perfectly round where as the other (civilian model) has a flat on top of it. :shrug:

Attachments

• IMG_0226.JPG
      IMG_0226.JPG
      34.3 KB · Views: 202
    • IMG_0228.JPG
      IMG_0228.JPG
      30.5 KB · Views: 201
    • IMG_0229.JPG
      IMG_0229.JPG
      43.7 KB · Views: 198
    • IMG_0230.JPG
      IMG_0230.JPG
      31.7 KB · Views: 201
    • IMG_0231.JPG
      IMG_0231.JPG
      28.1 KB · Views: 201
    • IMG_0232.JPG
      IMG_0232.JPG
      35.7 KB · Views: 201
    • IMG_0233.JPG
      IMG_0233.JPG
      25.7 KB · Views: 205

KJackson

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 3, 2017
    Carroll County
    Nice rifle. What’s that thing sticking out of the bottom?

That is a new style for forward grip. It is not a vertical grip so as not to be "scary", but rather it is diagonal. It has the added benefit of storing some amount of ammunition in it as well. :innocent0 To use it, you remove the "grip" slide the top round out and load it into the chamber. Then you replace the grip and fire the round. Then repeat as needed.

Last edited:

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    That is a new style for forward grip. It is not a vertical grip so as not to be "scary", but rather it is diagonal. It has the added benefit of storing some amount of ammunition in it as well. :innocent0 To use it, you remove the "grip" slide the top round out and load it into the chamber. Then you replace the grip and fire the round. Then repeat as needed.

Cool. You should make a video of how it works and post it on Yt. Antifa would love it.

2112rws

Jan 18, 2013
    Stripes are custom black on black at a 22 degree angle. I wanted something no one else had.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom