• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • aberforth

Lurker
    May 5, 2011
    Red Lion, PA
    Some on this board frequently take solace in the fact that in the event of an unconstitutional order to deploy against American civilians, elements of the military and police would stand against the "establishment".

Look closely here: this is exactly what will happen to those who are brave enough to stand against the tyranny. They will be branded as attempting to overthrow the government and made examples of.

TO BE CLEAR: I DO NOT think that that is what is happening in this case. I think that this particular bunch are cold blooded murderers and anarchists. BUT I think that this still provides a clear picture of what will happen to those who dare to stand against a tyrannical government.

Speaker2Wolves

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 27, 2012
    Look closely here: this is exactly what will happen to those who are brave enough to stand against the tyranny. The will be branded as attempting to overthrow the government and made examples of.

Uh, I doubt it. These doofuses were Pfc's and a Sergeant. If what you describe ever happens it will be the Chief of Staff that makes the call. Or maybe line officers if he's part of the problem. it would be a completely different picture if someone who actually commands troops were to have to make that call.

Scary thought.

Rattlesnake46319

Curmidget
    Apr 1, 2008
    Jefferson County, MO
    Some on this board frequently take solace in the fact that in the event of an unconstitutional order to deploy against American civilians, elements of the military and police would stand against the "establishment".

Look closely here: this is exactly what will happen to those who are brave enough to stand against the tyranny. They will be branded as attempting to overthrow the government and made examples of.

TO BE CLEAR: I DO NOT think that that is what is happening in this case. I think that this particular bunch are cold blooded murderers and anarchists. BUT I think that this still provides a clear picture of what will happen to those who dare to stand against a tyrannical government.

Sense. This post makes none.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Stew

Latest threads

Top Bottom