Who needs a gun in Charles Village, Baltimore?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • QuebecoisWolf

Ultimate Member
    May 14, 2008
    Anne Arundel
    A friend's father went to Johns Hopkins in the 1970s. Over the course of four years, he was mugged more than a dozen times. After the second time, he took to carrying a cheap wallet with $2 or $3 in it, figuring that no wallet or an empty wallet would might make the mugger angry enough to kill him.

I asked him why he didn't carry a knife and he responded that the first mugger he encountered had the "cheapest, rustiest, Saturday Night Special you've ever seen."

Brychan

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2009
    Baltimore
    "Escape from Baltimore" Coming soon to a theater near you! :party29:

Sorry, I just talked to Snake Pilisken he said " New York was a cake walk and LA was a bunch of panty waists, but no way I'm going into B'more.. those crack zombies give me the heebie jeebies" :cool:

gamer_jim

Podcaster
    Feb 12, 2008
    Hanover, PA
    Even the felons vote in Murderland.

What the heck is up with that. I was listening to NPR last week and they were going on something about how the location of inmates somehow was making local governments more racist?!?

Our government here in MD is messed up.

Dead Eye

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 21, 2010
    At Wal-Mart, buying more ammo.
    What the heck is up with that. I was listening to NPR last week and they were going on something about how the location of inmates somehow was making local governments more racist?!?

Our government here in MD is messed up.

It's what happens when intellectual elitists don't come out of their offices long enough to find out what is going on in the real world. It's kinda like designing a gun, and in order to balance out the weight you turn the barrel around backwards. Seems logical, until you pull the trigger.

Case in point, did ANYONE read the Universal Healthcare Bill?
    "First you have to vote for it, to find out what's in it." - Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi, 'nuff said.

CyberFed

Baltimore Idealist
    Mar 14, 2010
    Charm City
    As a knife-carrying JHU student who lives less than a mile from the murder, I can empathize with the man. All the people who want to argue "he should've gotten a cab" or "he should've had a knife/pepper spray/baton/etc." are missing the point:

YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE TO FEAR FOR YOUR LIFE WHEN YOU'RE WALKING AROUND YOUR OWN D**N NEIGHBORHOOD!

Can't wait for SAF's lawsuit to see results. Hoping it gets here before an enterprising thug in the City gets to me first...

Dead Eye

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 21, 2010
    At Wal-Mart, buying more ammo.
    As a knife-carrying JHU student who lives less than a mile from the murder, I can empathize with the man. All the people who want to argue "he should've gotten a cab" or "he should've had a knife/pepper spray/baton/etc." are missing the point:

YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE TO FEAR FOR YOUR LIFE WHEN YOU'RE WALKING AROUND YOUR OWN D**N NEIGHBORHOOD!

Can't wait for SAF's lawsuit to see results. Hoping it gets here before an enterprising thug in the City gets to me first...

I'm not from Bodymore, and the two times I've been there other than to go to the Inner Harbor, Fells Point, or Fort McHenry, I almost didn't make it out. Make a wrong turn, and you're in trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom