• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MikeSP

Ultimate Member
    Mar 8, 2011
    Severna Park, MD
    Don't tell nobody nothing! They are like vultures and will pick everything clean

Before you get there.

It's still a lot of work. We search through the ads Friday night and plan the route and get up early sat and are out until 2 and sometimes there are Sunday sales.

MikeSP

Ultimate Member
    Mar 8, 2011
    Severna Park, MD
    Anyone want the powder cans? The guy made me take them. They are not in great shape.
    7ujazyqa.jpg

ezyna8u8.jpg

zombiehunter

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2008
    Two things:
    Are you still rocking that old Benz?
    Are you going to shoot that 250 Savage? If not, I think my buddy would buy it off you.

MikeSP

Ultimate Member
    Mar 8, 2011
    Severna Park, MD
    Two things:
    Are you still rocking that old Benz?
    Are you going to shoot that 250 Savage? If not, I think my buddy would buy it off you.

Benz is still hanging tough.
    The 250 Savage - I have nothing in that caliber and the box only has 9 rounds of the 20. What's it worth? I'd give it away or trade for some more common caliber, but It would have to be convenient as to not burn more in diesel than it's worth making the trade.

MikeSP

Ultimate Member
    Mar 8, 2011
    Severna Park, MD
    $9/box 1 round missing from Federal box.
    3enytepy.jpg

Missed some ammo cans. I did get a surplus camelback bladder that was missing the "lid" for $2.

zombiehunter

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2008
    Benz is still hanging tough.
    The 250 Savage - I have nothing in that caliber and the box only has 9 rounds of the 20. What's it worth? I'd give it away or trade for some more common caliber, but It would have to be convenient as to not burn more in diesel than it's worth making the trade.

I feel you. I retired my 83 though and picked up an 85. I average nearly 30mpg in that thing. I'll check with my buddy.

MikeSP

Ultimate Member
    Mar 8, 2011
    Severna Park, MD
    Slow yard sale day. Only saw a few sales that were not rained out. I got a little tykes kitchen, a bat cave and 10 rounds of .38 special and 2 .22 short for $1
    2a7y6ate.jpg

Now I'm having second thoughts about firing them - any way to tell if they are reloads? The cases on the left 3 are different.

jaybee

Ultimate Member
    in yard sales - you do a lot of driving - burning gas and your time in yard sales with baby clothes and toys and things with pieces missing or not working.

occasionally you find something

pawn stars and storage wars and other shows on TV are entertainment and not real.

like a guy told me - if you believe pawn stars then you believe superman can fly

how much is your gas and time worth and I've been doing it for 30 plus years, but I compare to fishing. Once in a while I catch something

most stuff I buy I give away

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom