• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • slowpoke

Ultimate Member
    Feb 2, 2011
    Annapolis
    Sportsmans outdoor superstore sent me an email with a similar deal. Great price even with transfer cost.

I have the 9mm, and I like it. Just added the Talon grip wrap but haven't gotten any range time to see how it feels.

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo

AliasNeo07

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2009
    MD
    Question is, will anyone agree to transfer one of these, being that the store probably sells them themselves?

sleepingdino

Mar 13, 2013
    People's Republic of Mont Co
    I have one and carry it when I need a single stack. It's cheaper than the xds and holds more than a 43 but they are all decent. That is a great price.

Most common firearms should be cheaper as demand is lower now that Hillary is not a threat.

c4snipar

Ultimate Member
    Jul 21, 2014
    Montgomery County, MD
    Sportsmans outdoor superstore sent me an email with a similar deal. Great price even with transfer cost.

I have the 9mm, and I like it. Just added the Talon grip wrap but haven't gotten any range time to see how it feels.

Got mine from them, smooth transaction. Even if they sell it a bit more expensive I wouldn't buy it from PSA.

J.T

Ultimate Member
    Jul 23, 2012
    MD
    Hell of a gun for that price. I have a regular and a PC model. Never had a problem with them

tjohn55

LDO for CNO!
    Jan 13, 2016
    Willards, MD
    Shield 45

Picked up the PC .45 Shield today. I've wanted one for a while and the $75 rebate made it an easy choice.

https://www.smith-wesson.com/rebates

Let us know if you have any problems with the Shield. I received mine about 3 weeks ago. Had the problem of the magazine popping out while in the act of shooting. Sent it back to S&W for inspection and repair. Shot great - when I was able to.....

tj

jonb219

Oct 17, 2013
    Falling Waters, WV
    Let us know if you have any problems with the Shield. I received mine about 3 weeks ago. Had the problem of the magazine popping out while in the act of shooting. Sent it back to S&W for inspection and repair. Shot great - when I was able to.....

tj

Good point. Now that you mention it, I recall reading about the magazine drop problem. Seems several have experienced it. So far I've only run three magazines through it in the backyard. Ran flawlessly. so far so good. You're right...shoots great.

Attachments

• IMG_1102.jpg
      IMG_1102.jpg
      71 KB · Views: 1,776

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    Had it, didn't like it, sold it as soon as I got my G43. Not a good sign that they have to dang near give them away now. Anyone that would buy a hi-point with prices on a S&W this low is crazy.

I think they are blowing out the 9 & 40 for the new design, a la 45. The 45 shield has the new grip texture and improved trigger. I assume they are going to roll that design into the 9 & 40.

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    Good point. Now that you mention it, I recall reading about the magazine drop problem. Seems several have experienced it. So far I've only run three magazines through it in the backyard. Ran flawlessly. so far so good. You're right...shoots great.
    Back yard? Seriously dude, rub it in...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom