• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • trance3

Jun 13, 2013
    We don't actually install ourselves, but have licensed-bonded-insured contractors who do.

I am sorry... but when I called your business, the lady who picked up the phone laughed and said that they are not in moving business, but when I insisted that it has been mentioned online, she gave a phone to the guy (can't remember his name) who said that they have used some contractors in the past but don't keep their contact information. Your business has good feedback here and I may visit one of these days to pick a handgun, that is...once I will have my HQL and if you will have K6 revolver in stock.:)

Anyway, I am still looking and will be contacting other businesses mentioned here on this thread.

trance3

Jun 13, 2013
    +1 for thompson safes

Will you believe it? Every gun safe mover mentioned here has been contacted and no one ever bothered to come back with a quote. What the hell is wrong with people and their drive to make some money. Are we living in a society where there is abundance of all luxuries or abundance of lazy people. I mean, everyone here has been contacted twice and no one bothered to come back with a quote to move the gun safe. I refuse to contact them for a third time, because I have seen enough of this unprofessional behavior.

Seems like the only way to get the safe moved is if you buy from them. I understand the greed, but then why advertise or offer gun safe moving service, if they are not going to bother with it anyway, unless you buy from whatever drywall packed gun safe they are selling.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Drake1990$

Latest threads

Top Bottom