Dec 27, 2012

Attachments

• EC90D4FE-1246-4EAC-91E6-F2C9B64BF513.jpg
      EC90D4FE-1246-4EAC-91E6-F2C9B64BF513.jpg
      65.3 KB · Views: 247

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    And like you said, this Emma Gonzalez just doesn’t seem right. Neatly manicured, makeup done, head shaved BUT no tears. Guess they forgot to cover that. Are these “kids” even enrolled as someone else mentioned. If so, why haven’t we heard from any of their concerned parents. Probably a “Dreamer”.

ComeGet

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2015
    Worth repeating here -

Bloomberg certainly seems to be getting his money's worth.

The media are highlighting the students' activities and elevating them to a level of importance unsupported by their experience, influence and maturity.

Yep, sure, I want my rights dictated by the out of control emotions of a bunch of hormonally challenged 15-18 year-olds who are parroting the opinions of their mostly leftist teachers.

Mr H

Banana'd
    I work at a college, there are plenty of articulate, well mannered kids. Not everyone is a stereotype.

Do I also believe there is some coaching from anti-2A groups? Oh Def.

I'm going to go farther and say this stinks on ice.

Far too much mobilization and cohesive messaging in a short time for there not to be SOMETHING going on. Far too quick, far too loud, and a bus tour? Really?! How far in advance were buses and hotel rooms booked for the trip to DC??!

Still folding my tinfoil here, but I am becoming increasingly open to the possibility that the FBI wasn't the only 'organization' aware of this guy.

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    I'm going to go farther and say this stinks on ice.

Far too much mobilization and cohesive messaging in a short time for there not to be SOMETHING going on. Far too quick, far too loud, and a bus tour? Really?! How far in advance were buses and hotel rooms booked for the trip to DC??!

Still folding my tinfoil here, but I am becoming increasingly open to the possibility that the FBI wasn't the only 'organization' aware of this guy.

I agree it's pretty quick, but also, it's February, not the busiest time of the year for DC hotels. That def is some deep tin foil. I pray it's wrong.

But I've always feared that one of these mass shootings will produce a charismatic anti-gun personality that can unite the disjoined anti-gun movement.

Mike OTDP

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    Never, never underestimate the dishonesty of our opponents. Fake News is all they have, astroturf their only support.

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Just saw a news blurb on fox interviewing a “15 something” asked why are you going to Tallahassee. He answered “to change the gun laws, you’re either with us or against us and if you’re against us then we’re going to vote you out”. Lower the voting age in Florida did they?

Mr H

Banana'd
    Just saw a news blurb on fox interviewing a “15 something” asked why are you going to Tallahassee. He answered “to change the gun laws, you’re either with us or against us and if you’re against us they we’re going to vote you out”. Lower the voting age in Florida did they?

They're all spouting the same things.

Also, "The adults have failed us!"

OK... then go get a job and fend for yourselves, pups!

You want 21 for long guns? Cool... we can make it 21 for driving, sex, cigarettes and anything else, too!!

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    They're all spouting the same things.

Also, "The adults have failed us!"

OK... then go get a job and fend for yourselves, pups!

You want 21 for long guns? Cool... we can make it 21 for driving, sex, cigarettes and anything else, too!!

How are they “failing” you when they’re paying all your “acting” bills?

Trbo6gn

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    Harford Co.
    David Hogg and his father did an interview with Anderson Cooper last night. It was the strangest thing i've ever seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom