September 26, 27 & 28
    Fri. 1 PM - 8 PM
    Sat. 9 AM - 5 PM
    Sun. 10 AM - 5 PM
    Friday $20.00 for a 3 day pass
    or
    $13.00 each day for adults
    $7.00 for teenagers 12-17
    Children under 12 are FREE with a paying adult.

Attachments

• SM & C&E $1 off.jpg
      SM & C&E $1 off.jpg
      21.2 KB · Views: 924

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    I've never bought a gun there. Are there any deals or arrangements with Maryland FFLs at this show to transfer?

dbledoc

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 8, 2013
    Howard County
    Does anyone know if someone who make custom electronic ear plugs will be at the show? I need a pair and missed the HoCo show.

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    I've never bought a gun there. Are there any deals or arrangements with Maryland FFLs at this show to transfer?

Gus from Accurate Pawn used to have a table set up, and he would do transfers there for MD residents who bought a firearm from a VA dealer at the show.

He stopped doing this for a bit due to a large backlog last year, I don't know if he is doing it again now.

gc27

Aug 5, 2014
    Calvert County
    Ill be there Friday around 3:30. Looking for a nice 91/30 and maybe a good deal on a 12ga for my son. His winchester 1400 "isnt going to cut it for duck and geese this year" :lol2::lol2::lol2: probably a cheap mossy 500. He wants a 930 but beggars cant be choosers

precisionfire

May 20, 2011
    Martinsburg WV
    Precision Firearms will be there with all the usual TOP Line AR Gear and Rifles.

A lot of BCM Stuff and Noveske Barrels.

A lot of Rifles and Uppers.

A special 5% off for those mentioning MDS Discount.

Only have 12 tables this time instead of 18 due to Promoter being upset we missed doing Harrisburg PA show. So we will not have Gun Cases and only a limited amount of Lapua Brass and Bullets.

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    Precision Firearms will be there with all the usual TOP Line AR Gear and Rifles.

A lot of BCM Stuff and Noveske Barrels.

A lot of Rifles and Uppers.

A special 5% off for those mentioning MDS Discount.

Only have 12 tables this time instead of 18 due to Promoter being upset we missed doing Harrisburg PA show. So we will not have Gun Cases and only a limited amount of Lapua Brass and Bullets.

Hope to see you there!
    For anyone needing any kind of ar related service, i highly recommend Mark at Precisionfirearms..:party29:

Ragnar

Ultimate Member
    May 7, 2013
    Berkeley Springs, WV
    Gus from Accurate Pawn used to have a table set up, and he would do transfers there for MD residents who bought a firearm from a VA dealer at the show.

He stopped doing this for a bit due to a large backlog last year, I don't know if he is doing it again now.

Accurate was there doing transfers at the June show in Chantilly. Their service isn't the cheapest, and if you're buying a new handgun, you will likely have to pay for a fired shell casing on top of the transfer fee. But the price I got from a VA dealer on a CZ75 in June was still worth it.

smdub

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 14, 2012
    MoCo
    I just have the seller ship pistols to my regular FFL. Even w/ shipping its lower than the xfer fees at the show. Plus, you're going to have to go back to the xfer dealer in 7 days to pick up so might as well use a close one.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Chantilly's losing it's appeal for me. Crowds, lousy parking and the like. I used to always come out of there with a C & R gun, some ammo and accessories, but lately it hasn't been looking so good.

1BADI5

Are we there yet
    Feb 5, 2013
    Ft Meade AOR
    Its not cost effective to go.

I've been a few times. The prices are not better then what you can get on the interweb.

Even if you find something cheaper its only by a few bucks.......once you figure in time, gas, parking, crowds and food.....its not worth it.

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    The one real positive of going (when compared to time, traffic and admission cost) is the opportunity to grab hold of stuff, look through optics, and so forth. Some things just need to be personally inspected before deciding which one, or whether, to buy. Hey, how can you buy beef jerky without trying all the flavors first? :yummy:

1BADI5

Are we there yet
    Feb 5, 2013
    Ft Meade AOR
    The one real positive of going (when compared to time, traffic and admission cost) is the opportunity to grab hold of stuff, look through optics, and so forth. Some things just need to be personally inspected before deciding which one, or whether, to buy. Hey, how can you buy beef jerky without trying all the flavors first? :yummy:

I understand your thought process and an apprecaite it

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom