• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigalf

Apr 1, 2012
    Fort Meade
    That looks like a big auction, I wonder how busy it will be. I am also curios why the heck they chose to have it in MD when they are located in P?

jr88

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 7, 2011
    Free?? State
    Yea, I wondered about the location myself. Maybe it's just the closest "auction location" to their shop. I also wish they had a detailed list, but it looks like a lot of guns.

bigalf

Apr 1, 2012
    Fort Meade
    10% buyer fee. Need to geta good price at that rate. May go to check our out Friday and decide is its worth going Saturday

BigDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Feb 7, 2014
    10% buyer fee. Need to geta good price at that rate.
    You didn't see my post on the Alex Coopers auction where someone said the buyers premium was 30%!!

As MD gun auctions go, this is a lot of guns. Some look new, some obviously must be used. The Pics are uniformly dark with no close ups, nor are there any estimates of what they will sell for.

Someone may want to call and see what FFL transfer fee they will charge and if they recognize MD Collector's status.

Kagetsu

Feb 4, 2009
    tvblogmad.png

I was going to ask if PA gun auctions operated better. I'll never go to another Cochran auction. That auction fee puts a real bite on a sale. Then it took all bloody day to transfer a shotgun. I'll pay retail thanks.

senetor24

Mar 4, 2013
    I'm here prices are more than fair. New 870 Remington 12 ga for me. Paid 220. I've tracked most but not all prices

Blue Fins

Aug 23, 2011
    :) Had some time to spare so I went. Prices weren't too bad. Some really good deals to be had on some. 10% buyers fee was a killer which is why I believe some of the prices were what they were.
    The ribeye sandwich was good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom