• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SolomonsCommune

Tomato Grower
    Mar 28, 2013
    Calvert County
    So, you don't think you've worn this out yet? If it was me, and I was that chapped, I would have taken all of my work elsewhere at the first sign they were dropping the ball. You DO know other companies do Cerakoteing, right?
    You're not happy with these guys, okay, we get it. You're providing a valuable public service by warning all of your form pals that a gun shop that does custom stuff can't meet their schedule, check. They don't return phone calls or shower you with free stuff, roger, copy all.
    Now you're beginning to just whine. And it's showing...

You know you're responding to a post that's 4 years old? What are you smoking?

jmike1487

Ultimate Member
    Aug 27, 2013
    Baltimore County
    So, you don't think you've worn this out yet? If it was me, and I was that chapped, I would have taken all of my work elsewhere at the first sign they were dropping the ball. You DO know other companies do Cerakoteing, right?
    You're not happy with these guys, okay, we get it. You're providing a valuable public service by warning all of your form pals that a gun shop that does custom stuff can't meet their schedule, check. They don't return phone calls or shower you with free stuff, roger, copy all.

How about you learn some reading comprehension and see how old this post. Kick rocks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County

I'd be willing to bet he's gotten it all settled by now

jmike1487

Ultimate Member
    Aug 27, 2013
    Baltimore County
    I'd be willing to bet he's gotten it all settled by now

LOL...:lol2:

But now we are curious...

Did they ever make it right for you?

So, the owner reached out to me and apologized for the issue. He gave me his personal phone number and told me he would give me some range time for free and they would break out some of the cool toys to play with. I really appreciated the apology but I never did take him up on his offer. Hope that settles this issue with calling me out for something that happens years ago.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    2 G26's sitting on a table next to each other, I guarantee (with zero markings saying otherwise) the sister has zero clue which is which. You know why? Because it doesn't matter to her. I can tell you who it matters to though. Either Gen would get the job done. Sister IS NOT buying in order to get into shooting sports.

Let her enjoy the pistol and get over it.

jmike1487

Ultimate Member
    Aug 27, 2013
    Baltimore County
    2 G26's sitting on a table next to each other, I guarantee (with zero markings saying otherwise) the sister has zero clue which is which. You know why? Because it doesn't matter to her. I can tell you who it matters to though. Either Gen would get the job done. Sister IS NOT buying in order to get into shooting sports.

What? Oh I see. This is more issues with Freestate. Got it

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    Most places are pretty anal about getting that serial number right off the gun. Except MSP, I once had a Trooper say "You have the serial number written down? Ok I won't need to go out and see the gun"

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    Most places are pretty anal about getting that serial number right off the gun. Except MSP, I once had a Trooper say "You have the serial number written down? Ok I won't need to go out and see the gun"

I went to transfer a French 1935 to my buddy and the state boy told me its a old gun i dont think you need to transfer it :lol2:

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    I had a FFL give me the wrong can once early on in my stamp collecting. It want not a big deal then as I didn't use the can and he still had the correct one. They caught it when the other guy came to get his a few days later. So I just went back a switched it for the correct one. The more I thought about, them more pissed I became. It could have turned into a major issue for all 3 parties concerned. Ever since that happened, I check serial numbers against the paperwork on anything I sell or take delivery of.

ETA, this was not at FreeState.

Glock_Fireman

Professional Pot Stirrer
    Apr 6, 2013
    Freedom Land

This is not my point in my post.

The only issue is the staff lying or not being knowledgeable. And also probably up charging for a 4 instead of a 3. They need to fix that ASAP. There is definitely a price difference

This is my point. I myself have a decent collection of firearms and have been in the business myself of working for an FFL. So I know there is a difference in price and I find myself 1/4 of the time educating new FFL's I go to on firearms because not everyone carries the same things in their stores. The people on this Forum that do know me personally know I am a no BS kind of person. It is things like lying to new people trying to get in to shooting and owning firearms that is irritating and make the firearm community look bad because we don't take the time educate each other or for business owners to not train and educate and enforce having knowledge on what their people are owning. I am a Volunteer Fire Lt. And I take that very seriously in proper training and education of what we do and how we stay safe and what we can and can't do to achieve everyone making it home. I also train to keep up to date with new equipment and make sure everyone know what and how everything works. And that said I also run a successful business because I follow those models in my every day job as well. If you can't take time to make sure your people have knowledge of the products you sell then you are failing as a business owner period end of story.

I wonder if the serial number in the computer (and MSP now) matches the actual firearm:innocent0

I will assist in getting to the bottom of that ASAP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom