• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    I'm still at a loss as to why we made a resort island a state.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    Native Hawaiians come from a warrior people. The concept of Mana is one where spiritual energy can be gained through warfare/violence (or sex). Interestingly, the Hawaiian god Ku was the deity of both war and politics... go figure.

My point being, is that this is not a culture of hoplophobes. What we are seeing in HI, is more evidence of what happens when you coalesce a critical mass of liberals.

Different culture, different attitude. They are archer warriors, not shooters. Still warriors, and concurrently hoplophobes.

Qbeam

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2008
    Georgia
    I hate Hawaii, I really do. The people are a$$holes, prices are outrageous and there's nothing there I can't see on any other Pacific island (besides the USS Arizona).

Not everyone in Hawaii is an a$$hole, you need to think of it as the Maryland of the Pacific. I could say the same about Maryland being full of A-holes (look at the MGA). There are good people there, but the Libs have turned it into a ********. My parents and family vote, but it is like here in MD.

Q

Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    Hawaii does have some redempable aspects

I dig a french bikini on Hawaiin island dolls
    By a palm tree in the sand to quote Brian Wilson

1D3991FE-3D8B-4315-A14D-BEBCFD99D054.jpeg

redeye

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 13, 2019
    Except most Hawaian women don’t look like that.

They look like big fatassed spam eating sumo broads.

And they’re straight communists, too.

I think Hawaii should go back to having a King. They need someone in charge who will tell them what and how much they can eat, who or IF they can marry, and decide who gets tossed into a lava flow to appease Pele.

That’s what they need. And what they deserve.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    AIUI Guam is or was also of strategic importance so I don't know what made Hawai'i more special...

Well, Hawaii is stronger. Guam has that problem where if you put too many US Marines and their stuff on one end of it, the island might tip over and capsize. At least that's the concern of Democrat congressman Hank Johnson, from Georgia. No, really. He actually said that.

Qbeam

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2008
    Georgia
    Beat me to it, Occam, lol. Besides, we have the volcano on one side keeping the islands from tipping over, and making new real estate as we go.

Q

Sirex