• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I purchased a bunch of Glock 22 magazines but they seem way too big for .22LR. So much for Glock perfection. They suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Thanks Knastra, I had planned on a trip to PA, DE etc to do this. As I live up by PA and mom lives in DE where I have plans to move her to a new home over the next few weeks, this does not seem to be too much of an issue to do if I can get a few more mags for my new best friend.

PS. Knastra, I see your Army logo, if you served for us all or have relatives who did. Thank you very much.

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    You just have to cross into a non-restricted state to complete the transfer. Two members have offered to sell me larger than 10 round mags, but we'd have to physically complete the transaction in PA, DE, or VA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Knastra etc.
    This seems logical, legal and safe to do, until I read this thread. Then, as some posed the legaleze question in the thread, is it legal for 1 Marylander to "offer" to another Marylander mags that are higher than 10 round or is it illegal no matter where the "offering" or sale is done?

View this thread and clarify if it is possible to do so.
    https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=208677

Things like Bigfoot said make me question just WTF is legal or not.

"Slippery hypothetical slope :

You and Tom standing around the range. " Hey Tom, want to buy my 30rd mag ? Sure. Ok meet me tommorow 30feet over Pa state line ."

You place an ad for 30rd magazines on the bulletin board at your gun club , stating delivery on far side of Potomac Riv bridge .

Those two would certianly seem to be offering for sale in Md.

You sit at your home computer, and create an ad for your 30 rd mags on arfcom.

Damn if I know.

Your cousin is into AR-15's. For a surprise christmas gift, you gift wrap some of your 30rd mags and ship to him marked do not open till Xmas.

Probably good." --- Bigfoot44

knastera

Just another shooter
    May 6, 2013
    Baltimore County
    Thanks Knastra, I had planned on a trip to PA, DE etc to do this. As I live up by PA and mom lives in DE where I have plans to move her to a new home over the next few weeks, this does not seem to be too much of an issue to do if I can get a few more mags for my new best friend.

PS. Knastra, I see your Army logo, if you served for us all or have relatives who did. Thank you very much.

You're welcome. I served with the 3d Armored Cavalry Regiment and the 1st Cavalry Division on active duty and several units as a reservist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom