• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ChannelCat

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I sent this to that slimy raskin. Just made me feel better to do it.

"It is with great (but expected) disappointment that I see you are not attending the Presidential Inauguration. I am a constituent of your gerrymandered district and can see right off the bat that I will have ZERO representation from you. Your write up of why you are not attending proves that you are a partisan politician and will do only what YOU want, and not what people of the 8th District want if it does not align with your misinformed and misguided opinion.

I will make sure everyone I know that voted for Trump (which is everyone), and that you are supposed to represent knows they have NO representation by you. Trump was voted in because the part of America that you are blind to, the good, moral, hard working, free people that are sick of political bureaucracy wanted to be heard. Well, I and many others of your precious "8th" will be forgotten thanks to you."

I added a challenge to respond and tell me I am wrong about him representing me. He makes me sick.

As for Brown? WGAF

Well said, and well said to all the posters. I don't have any additional comments, because you all stole my thunder.
    :thumbsup:

good guy 176

R.I.P.
    Dec 9, 2009
    Laurel, MD
    Sat next to the turd and his then girlfriend a few years ago at a hearing in Annapolis when we were fighting the MD Assault Weapons Ban. Yeah, neat folks! Neither one of them said a word to me. We'd occupied all seats available on the front row that day, and he was one of the first to speak and was there with his entourage.

Tony is a mental midget and his military service was a shame. The walkout tomorrow will have significant repercussions in the districts of those who are boycotting. The Don knows how to get even and punish. Look out sanctuary cities, too. DC and Baltimore are going to get smacked!

Lew--Ranger63
    US Army (Ret-'84)
    Korea '64, Vietnam '66-67, '69-70, Germany '74-77

fred55

Senior
    Aug 24, 2016
    Spotsylvania Co. VA
    Fat Chance

IMO, the twits who are boycotting should be shunned.

News outlets should stop mentioning them at all, until well after the festivities. At that point, they can be put on Missing Persons posters.

The "twits" and the media are one in the same. The media will insure they are not forgotten by their lemming followers. The "left" is becoming more like a cult every day. My .02 Fred

Ringmaster

Feb 9, 2013
    Howard County
    People need to remind the news media that Mr. Brown has not yet repaid the $500,000 loan he made from the union as a last minute attempt to win the election for governor. That loan was by law supposed to be repaid within 30 days. Nothing has happened to this guy.

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    People need to remind the news media that Mr. Brown has not yet repaid the $500,000 loan he made from the union as a last minute attempt to win the election for governor. That loan was by law supposed to be repaid within 30 days. Nothing has happened to this guy.

And... he's proud... :sad20: what a POS...

traveller

The one with two L
    Nov 26, 2010
    variable
    Brother Elijah Milk Dud doesn't want to be confused for/connected with Lewis.

My wife is black and a liberal. A couple of years ago she spies 'Elijah Cummings' and excitedly walks up and greets him. Well, turns out it was John Lewis :lol2: Her family still gives her a hard time that 'all those black people look the same.

Timelord

Apr 6, 2013
    Montgomery County
    So if Brown and Raskin along with the other 70 boycotting clowns couldn't "Support and Defend the Constitution...." by attending the hallmark peaceful transition of power from one administration to the next does that mean they violated their oaths of office and thus (IMO) are not legitimate members of the House of Representatives? Maybe the Governor should schedule a round of special elections....

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Has anybody called Brown's office to see whether he's at work today? There must be something unjust that he could protest against. Rain, January, Trump still in office...

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county

They'll take his thumbs.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Shouldn't he recuse himself from any matters involving the lender that is forbearing from taking legal action against him, at a bare minimum?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SrAIC

Latest threads

Top Bottom