• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    What’s not to understand?

Response below, not ideal for a quick reload. Why do you carry a spare mag when most civilian involved defensive gun uses are 5 shots or less? Because your mag might take a dump.

And when it does it will be at the worst possible time and now your spare is past the centerline of your body from your weak hand instead of where it naturally falls. Do you actually practice reloads using this holster or did you buy it because it looks cool?

It is a fairly comfortable way to carry a spare mag. The position is not ideal for a quick reload but I imagine most are like me and don’t carry a spare mag. This holster is better than that.

Oswaldo87

Feb 1, 2020
    Frederick County
    Response below, not ideal for a quick reload. Why do you carry a spare mag when most civilian involved defensive gun uses are 5 shots or less? Because your mag might take a dump.

And when it does it will be at the worst possible time and now your spare is past the centerline of your body from your weak hand instead of where it naturally falls. Do you actually practice reloads using this holster or did you buy it because it looks cool?

I wear one every day with a P229. It is quite effective at concealment and working a reload. I don’t know how other gentlemen are wearing it, but my gig line runs straight between the mag and gun. Just like with any equipment, it takes hours of training. It works for me.
    As soon as find a Blue Label 43x I’ll get one for it too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom