• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Oct 4, 2017
    Hello Everyone.

I want to upgrade my rem 700 synthetic ADL stock to accept the Magpul magwell kit. I'd rather not have to purchase an additional stock that would already be "kit ready", but at the same time don't want to screw up the one I have. Has anyone had success in this process or know a shop in the SOMD area that can do it? Or maybe y'all can give me some pointers so it doesn't seem so daunting. Thanks

~Sledgehammer

Mike3888

Mike3888
    Feb 21, 2013
    Dundalk, Md-Mifflin,Pa
    I just did one 2 weeks ago but it was on a BDL stock. I’m sure it can be done on the ADL but it’s gonna be time consuming since there is no inlay to start with. It only needs minimal work on the BDL and it works flawless. I ran close to 250 rounds through mine last week and it didn’t miss a beat.

Oct 4, 2017
    I just did one 2 weeks ago but it was on a BDL stock. I’m sure it can be done on the ADL but it’s gonna be time consuming since there is no inlay to start with. It only needs minimal work on the BDL and it works flawless. I ran close to 250 rounds through mine last week and it didn’t miss a beat.

That's good to hear. May just be worth it to get a bdl stock then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom