• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • namrelio

Ultimate Member
    Aug 14, 2013
    Frederick Co. Virginia
    If blackface is going to turn into the monster it seems he is trying to be, cutting electric, phones, and turning the NG loose to kill citizens, you would think he may be removed from office. One way or the other.

DucksRFlyin

Jul 31, 2016
    As usual, they've got it 100%, precisely, exquisitely backwards. These clowns would say that Fort Sumter and the US soldiers in it were a "flashpoint for civil war" because the people who WANTED a civil war decided to shoot artillery at them. The only people creating an atmosphere of toxically divisive counter-constitutional strife are those deliberately pursuing state laws designed to thwart (in this case) the 2A's protections. Those rural counties that won't go along aren't the flashpoints, the Bloombots are deliberately making the entire state into one. It's on them.
    To correct your analogy using Fort Sumter and the 'Civil War' I suggest starting here:
    https://www.lewrockwell.com/2006/01/john-v-denson/why-did-lincoln-invade-the-south/

Lincoln started the War.
    The more I have studied about our history (not History Channel / Public TV stuff) the more it becomes clear that so first fatal stabs to our Liberty and way of government came from " The Union" whatever the heck that's supposed to mean. It's indisputable that Lincoln started the war and that the Southern states were completely legitimate in their initially peaceful secession. If the South had remained free, we would have neither slavery nor the current onslaught of our rights by the Left.

It's important to note as fact that " The Communist Manifesto" was published in 1848, Marx was an influence on Lincoln, and that British and New York Bankers financed Marx and the other commies who came later.. Same British and New Yorkers also built ( and profited heavily from) the Western slave trade - which was ultimately used by the press (guess who owned and controlled that) as a faux moral cause to incite war. Same bankers/investors profited from the industrial North, sales of war goods and the excessive / unfair tariffs on the South. They also had the urban population centers which was helpful in controlling the vote in Congress (again..sound familiar?).

I state all this because hopefully people will see the parallels to today's situation and start understanding that we are in nothing but an extension of the fight for freedom that was lost in the "Civil War" - which itself was British Royal Family / Banker 'payback' for our success in the Revolutionary War.

At this stage (in the war of ideas and information ) it's important to understand the bigger picture and know the fight you are in.

d_c

Jul 7, 2009
    Texas
    To correct your analogy using Fort Sumter and the 'Civil War' I suggest starting here:
    https://www.lewrockwell.com/2006/01/john-v-denson/why-did-lincoln-invade-the-south/

Lincoln started the War.
    The more I have studied about our history (not History Channel / Public TV stuff) the more it becomes clear that so first fatal stabs to our Liberty and way of government came from " The Union" whatever the heck that's supposed to mean. It's indisputable that Lincoln started the war and that the Southern states were completely legitimate in their initially peaceful secession. If the South had remained free, we would have neither slavery nor the current onslaught of our rights by the Left.

It's important to note as fact that " The Communist Manifesto" was published in 1848, Marx was an influence on Lincoln, and that British and New York Bankers financed Marx and the other commies who came later.. Same British and New Yorkers also built ( and profited heavily from) the Western slave trade - which was ultimately used by the press (guess who owned and controlled that) as a faux moral cause to incite war. Same bankers/investors profited from the industrial North, sales of war goods and the excessive / unfair tariffs on the South. They also had the urban population centers which was helpful in controlling the vote in Congress (again..sound familiar?).

I state all this because hopefully people will see the parallels to today's situation and start understanding that we are in nothing but an extension of the fight for freedom that was lost in the "Civil War" - which itself was British Royal Family / Banker 'payback' for our success in the Revolutionary War.

At this stage (in the war of ideas and information ) it's important to understand the bigger picture and know the fight you are in.

Well said.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    If that article is true and governor blackface does this even once it will be “THE” flashpoint

I’ve always thought the event initiating the war would be obvious when we saw it. There it is.

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    Article with links to acquire body armor, generators, heaters, fuel storage & stabilizers, and CB radios and his site with "Prepping" section with iodine pills & protective masks makes me go, "Hmmmm...who is Hal Turner?".

Feb 28, 2013

Lincoln started the War.
    And if the ******** narrative was true that CW 1 was all about slavery, only slavery, and nuthin but slavery, why was there slaves also in the northern states?

Big gooberment aggression set off the last one, and the same thing happenin all over again at the behest of them urban population centers you mentioned.

Ain’t nobody will ever convince me otherwise. :cool:

DucksRFlyin

Jul 31, 2016
    59a183e9d25477ed.png

PO2012

Oct 24, 2013
    The Police aren't going to support or enforce SB16 and the Army isn't going to rescue the Governor and the Legislature from the consequences of their folly.

Governor Northam is playing with fire. If he attempts to confiscate privately owned firearms in Virginia, the best case scenario will be an entrenched insurgency using bombings, sniper attacks and guerrilla raids to prevent the enforcement of the law and to punish its authors and executors.

I have seen the reports that Governor Northam is considering cutting off electricity, the internet and telephone service to isolate certain areas in the event of resistance to confiscation. If the Governor does this it will mean all out civil war. The death toll will be enormous. Citizens, Soldiers and Policemen will all be killed in large numbers and it is highly likely that Governor Northam and his allies will not survive to see the end of the conflict.

I find it sad and disheartening that we've come to this point. I hope that Civil War can be avoided. That being said, when you have a Governor talking about sending Police who obey their oaths to the Constitution to prison along with gun owners and anyone who engages in "para-military training", conflict seems all but inevitable.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Has anyone seen the "shutting off the internet" thing from anywhere other than Hal "FBI Informant" Turner?

That's the only so called news source I've seen it from other than repeating it over and over on forums.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    It is the sort of story that could be planted specifically to provide for a then smorgasbord of seemingly unhinged responses from them there rednecks and whatnot. Perfect for the Bloombots to then encourage media coverage showing how these bills couldn't be more appropriate considering the paranoia on the other side, threats, blah blah.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    It is the sort of story that could be planted specifically to provide for a then smorgasbord of seemingly unhinged responses from them there rednecks and whatnot. Perfect for the Bloombots to then encourage media coverage showing how these bills couldn't be more appropriate considering the paranoia on the other side, threats, blah blah.

Could be, but my first thought was the guy that wrote the article wanted to sell prepper supplies and bullet proof vests.

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    Venezuela

The Police aren't going to support or enforce SB16 and the Army isn't going to rescue the Governor and the Legislature from the consequences of their folly.

Governor Northam is playing with fire. If he attempts to confiscate privately owned firearms in Virginia, the best case scenario will be an entrenched insurgency using bombings, sniper attacks and guerrilla raids to prevent the enforcement of the law and to punish its authors and executors.

I have seen the reports that Governor Northam is considering cutting off electricity, the internet and telephone service to isolate certain areas in the event of resistance to confiscation. If the Governor does this it will mean all out civil war. The death toll will be enormous. Citizens, Soldiers and Policemen will all be killed in large numbers and it is highly likely that Governor Northam and his allies will not survive to see the end of the conflict.

I find it sad and disheartening that we've come to this point. I hope that Civil War can be avoided. That being said, when you have a Governor talking about sending Police who obey their oaths to the Constitution to prison along with gun owners and anyone who engages in "para-military training", conflict seems all but inevitable.

Damn turd world country crap right there. The sleeping bear will be poked. Perhaps this is the end game to stop Trump by showing how crazy the right is. Bring it you effing commie. Who knows a new MD 400 will go to VA

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Could be, but my first thought was the guy that wrote the article wanted to sell prepper supplies and bullet proof vests.

That is a very plausible, and indeed most likely scenario. Never attribute conniving malice to that which can be explained by lazy click bait.

PO2012

Oct 24, 2013
    Has anyone seen the "shutting off the internet" thing from anywhere other than Hal "FBI Informant" Turner?

That's the only so called news source I've seen it from other than repeating it over and over on forums.

No.

Having said that, if Governor Northam is serious about confiscation he would need a plan to shut off public utilities in targeted areas, particularly internet and telephone service. In the event confiscation actually does begin, the folks affected will definitely being calling on other gun owners for support and events will rapidly spiral out of control. Anyone foolish enough to execute the Governor's orders would quickly find himself surrounded unless he could prevent his target(s) from making a distress call.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom