• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cobra

Ultimate Member
    Feb 26, 2009
    White Marsh
    Apperently there is a hostage situation going on now in Overlea. My streets blocked off and just now Swat team has arrived. Been going on since 6pm today. Anyone have a scanner or more info on this.

cobra

Ultimate Member
    Feb 26, 2009
    White Marsh
    correct. Old Home Rd. off Kenwood ave.
    Police just threw in some flash bangs. gun shots fired but not sure from who.
    Taking place about 400 yards from my house. Scary stuff tonight.

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    Are there people in the street? They are talking about some people out in the street and having contact with the homeowner.

cobra

Ultimate Member
    Feb 26, 2009
    White Marsh
    Yep,neighbors and police have been talking thru bull horn to come out.
    As of now bull horn guiet,spot lights on house and plenty of squad cars and swat police around house. Have seen no one go in or come out yet. I'm about 100 yards away at the police line with a pretty good veiw of the house.

cobra

Ultimate Member
    Feb 26, 2009
    White Marsh
    Funny but getto bird nowhere around here. Probally don't want to raise tensions with it flying over head? Just found out there are no more hostage's in house. The person barricaded in house is someone I know. Not a bad person but no stranger to the law once alcihol is involed, all bets off. The police are back to talking to him on bull horn again. Sure hope this ends up well with no one getting hurt.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Funny but getto bird nowhere around here. Probally don't want to raise tensions with it flying over head? Just found out there are no more hostage's in house. The person barricaded in house is someone I know. Not a bad person but no stranger to the law once alcihol is involed, all bets off. The police are back to talking to him on bull horn again. Sure hope this ends up well with no one getting hurt.

Did the new paddy wagon with the first class lounge, umbrella drinks, and scantily clad stewardess show up yet?...

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co

Threw flash bangs and now back to using bull horn? Did flash bangs get hostages out?

cobra

Ultimate Member
    Feb 26, 2009
    White Marsh
    Still trying to talk him out with no success. Guess it's only a matter of time till I hear the flash bangs go off and he gets removed?

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    Still trying to talk him out with no success. Guess it's only a matter of time till I hear the flash bangs go off and he gets removed?

If he's by himself they will likely play the waiting game.

They'll use all kinds of devices to encourage him to come outside....eventually he will or he'll get tied of them busting out his windows and tearing up the exterior of his house.

cobra

Ultimate Member
    Feb 26, 2009
    White Marsh
    They moved us back,way back.
    Ambo in front of house, someone being brought out on stretcher but don't know who or in what condition their in. Too far back too see at this point.
    Looks like it's over whatever the outcome
    Guess I will need to watch late night news for details unless one of you have a scanner for updates.
    Hope all ended well.

I live in a "normally" quiet family orientated neibghborhood where we all know each other, freinds with each other, and watch out for each other. That said these things can happen at any place,any time. Be aware and be safe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom