• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • csanc123

Ultimate Member
    Aug 26, 2009
    Montgomery County
    edited....looks like his shirt design as another poster suspected.

front.jpg

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    Is "Ironman" holding his off hand to his chest like one would be taught while shooting one handed? Or is it Bob Dole holding a pen in the other hand?

Trbo6gn

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    Harford Co.
    After looking closer it appears as if the white on the glove makes the gun on the right appear as if it has multiple barrels.

w2kbr

MSI EM, NRA LM, SAF, AAFG
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 13, 2009
    Severn 21144
    I'm inclined to agree with "Mantoya32".....the revolver type seems to have a strange "wheel" config, and appears not to be "cocked", vry fat muzzel......as for the "auto" type.....can't see good enuf, but barrel also seems like a "bull" barrel.....Guy on the right may be 6 foot tall, while the guy on the left with the left hand in bag, maybe 5'7, 5'8, and he's wearing a ballcap under the hoodie.....

Oh well, time will tell...maybe if they get caught, MSP can ID the "guns" from the Casing inventory..;o))))

R

virtus

Ultimate Member
    Aug 11, 2010
    Is "Ironman" holding his off hand to his chest like one would be taught while shooting one handed? Or is it Bob Dole holding a pen in the other hand?

I noticed this, too. Proper trigger discipline AND the type of form one would only pick up from legit instruction would really make me start to wonder if these weren't just your everyday boobs.....

Dec 31, 2012
    the revolver may be a rossi ?
    the other maybe a 1911 with novack style sights or as stated above a smith model of some sort

Rossi is another good candidate and possibly easier to obtain. Cobra and Rossi 38's have those squat blocky designs with the slicked back hammer. Of course so do shorter GP101's/SP101's. Who knows?

Pstango

Sep 21, 2011
    Mary Esther, FL
    I noticed this, too. Proper trigger discipline AND the type of form one would only pick up from legit instruction would really make me start to wonder if these weren't just your everyday boobs.....

I agree. Besides the masks, I also noticed how they both held their guns and both used proper trigger discipline. Not your run of the mill hood rat... Hmmmm

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    They look like molested airsoft pistols to me. Does the one on the right have a front sight? The revolver doesn't, leading me to think it's probably plastic.

IjustCantAim

Jan 20, 2010
    Man. If only we had a law that all handguns have to be sold with a fired casing we could solve this mystery eh scooby?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom