what's in your safe that you might trade?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pwoolford

AR15's make me :-)
    Jan 3, 2012
    White Marsh
    Possibly my FN FS2000, Tactical Solutions 22LR conversion kit for the Glock 17, Beretta Neos .22, Savage .300 Winmag, or a Savage .308.

I'd really to find a M1A.

bkraft

Jul 24, 2008
    Eldersburg
    I've got a Yugo M59/66 I'm teetering on selling vs keeping. Bought it to make a nice shooter.

It had some water damage on the stock so I removed the stock, de-cosmo'd it and refinished it.

The gun was coated in DEEP cosmo. Started cleaning the bore but it has some stubborn spots... thinking I need to put a few rounds through to heat it up then keep cleaning. Mag still has a load of cosmo in it as well as gas tube, grenade site and bayo.

Safety lever is broken, but I have a new replacement. Was planning on taking trigger group apart to replace it but havent yet. Also have a bunch of additional parts (gun is all original/numbers matching) full wolf spring kit, Murray's trigger, hammer and sear (I've got this setup in another 59/66 and its spectacular) and a spring loaded firing pin.

If the right offer came along, I'd trade it. Interested in GP100, AR uppers, M1 Garand, possibly 30-30 lever guns... I'd add cash for the right trade.

mbz300sdl

Gone living free now!!!
    Apr 12, 2010
    South Carolina

byf43

SCSC Life/NRA Patron Life
    Trades? Sorry but I have no tolerance for the "My Shit is Gold but Your Shit is Still Shit" mentality with some of the wheeler dealers around here.

They want high dollar panic pricing on their stuff and offer you some low ball pre-Obama 2008 pricing for yours. Or lowball you but still want all the accessories you offered plus ammo.

Or the guys that don't understand NRA percent of finish....Claim 95 or 98% but the damn thing looks like it was wiped down and polished with steel wool.

or they want $$$.$$ plus a premium because that's what it says in the Blue Book and their price is firm. Well, go call up the gawd damn Blue Book people and see if they'll buy your gawd damn gun.

Or they want what they paid for gun because they still have the receipt after being raped and cornholed by a certain dealer or box retailer. Yeah, like I'm really going to bend over and grab my ankles because of your stupidity.

^^^^GREAT post!!:thumbsup:

Mike OTDP

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    Hmm...depends on what you want to trade.

I've got a Remington 541T and a Walther P22 I would not mind getting rid of. Three pair of cased percussion duelling pistols (antiques) that I'd trade off for a case of original flintlock duellers.

xdwaiter

Prodigy
    Feb 9, 2013
    hagerstown
    I have an xd sc 40 with the xd gear package 2 mags holster mag holster locks 238 rounds speed loader

blk n stainless bi tone

looking for sks or an ar lower

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom