• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • krashmania

Still dont know anything
    Feb 6, 2011
    churchville
    I've seen them at J&K Pawn, Ricks Guns, Gun Connection, Bel Air Gun, Estate Broker, but call for in stock

I usually deal with estate brokers, she does them cash and carry? I'm stopping by tomorrow, so if you're not sure, I can just ask.

hell yeh ,600 new thats a deal,,,,,unless your doing alot of work in a very dirty or dusty enviorment the dust cover is not a priority and the forward assist,,well ive never used it......a complete upper reciever with those items installed is around 100 bucks.

krashmania

Still dont know anything
    Feb 6, 2011
    churchville
    That's what the op refers to, some ffls in the area transfer the m&p 15 sport as hbar, some dont, that's my main question.

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    That's what the op refers to, some ffls in the area transfer the m&p 15 sport as hbar, some dont, that's my main question.

the rifle has to be a hbar to be able to transfered as an hbar. a lwt bbl can not be transferred a a hbar. you're confusing me?

why not build you're own AR....if you find the parts you can build one @ $550

krashmania

Still dont know anything
    Feb 6, 2011
    churchville
    snip-
    The rifle is an hbar, so no transfer and out of state cash and carry os OK, right?
    snip-

Thanks, in advance.

snip- Q. and yes, it is an hbar

snip-
    It is an HBAR ( OTC)
    -snip

Another well-respected FF here says that the S&W Sport is an HBAR. It's most certainly not a government profile nor is it a pencil barrel.

I picked up both of them as HBAR cash & carry. The top one bushmaster has HBAR marked on the barrel, but the M&P below does not.

the rifle has to be a hbar to be able to transfered as an hbar. a lwt bbl can not be transferred a a hbar. you're confusing me?

-snip

This is what I meant. (see bold)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom