• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    They were made by Radom fot the Polish military/police so you know that they're going to be well built. The CZ is going to have a better trigger but the Radom is goint to be more concealable. Both are quality.

ThePirate

May 26, 2010
    Ringgold area
    Just ordered one + best of 5 + 5 50 round boxes of PPU ammo. Total including shipping $300.89. With a bit of luck I can slip it past the wife.
    This damn C&R license is going to be the death of me yet.

ThePirate

May 26, 2010
    Ringgold area
    Do not be dismayed by the heavy trigger pull. It's a safety feature, to prevent the gun from being fired under any circumstances.

You'll probably want to switch to the 18 pound hammer spring from Wolff Springs.

http://www.gunsprings.com/index.cfm?page=items&cID=1&mID=49

Installation isn't bad. Here are instructions:

http://www.p64resource.com/fixes.php

yep, have already checked that out. The heavy trigger pull seems to be about the only down side. Well maybe the heavy recoil but that shouldn't bother us real men.

BlueHeeler

Ultimate Member
    Apr 28, 2010
    Washington, DC
    yep, have already checked that out. The heavy trigger pull seems to be about the only down side. Well maybe the heavy recoil but that shouldn't bother us real men.

I would not call it a heavy recoil.;) It is snappy and wants to rotate the pistol in your hand. If you hold it too high on the grip to keep it from trying to rotate, the slide will bite. That is just character in my opinion. I greatly enjoy mine.:thumbsup:

Amusingly when I let noobs pick the first pistol to shoot (after the Mark II) they usually pick the P64 because it looks little and friendly. They generally do not like it as much as I do. It is a fun shooter, but I would not call it friendly.

F-Stop

Ultimate Member
    Feb 16, 2009
    Cecil County
    That's a good description blueheeler. I find these very accurate out to 20yds. Really have not shot past that. I was really surprised. Even left handed I was grouping very well. I ended up getting a second from sog.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom