• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Feb 28, 2013
    I carry a foldin' lockback 4" Schrade Old Timer. The leather sheath it came with wore out. Anybody know where I can git another one?

It ain't gotta be leather. Somethin' like the same stuff Carhartt coats are made of will work.

ohen cepel

Ultimate Member
    Feb 2, 2011
    Where they send me.
    SMKW is worth a look as mentioned. AG Russell has some that should work also. Custom options a plenty if you like that path.

A Buck 110 sheath may also fit it, they are plentiful if they do fit it and not very $$. They make them in both nylon and leather for the 110s.
    Cheap enough at Walmart you can keep the sheath and give the knife away if you like.

Oh, and check ebay and amazon if you want more options also. Lots out there for folders that size.

GUNSnROTORS

nude member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 7, 2013
    hic sunt dracones
    Have a leather sheath for a Schrade multi-tool. Lost the knife - still have the sheath. You are welcome to it. Or, next time you're over my way, stop by and I can make you one from kydex pretty quick.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    I have a brand new 110 sheath I'm not using. Shoot me a PM with your address and I'll send it to you.

Very kind. Can't beat this. :)

Occasionally I'll dig through the clearance bin for oddball stuff I might need like this.

A custom holster from an enterprising American is another option, but more expensive.

Lastly, if the buck 110 is your do it all EDC, now might be a good time to get a new knife, and move the 110 to backup status. Sounds like 28shooter has you squared away!

Just a few thoughts.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Sling is fixed up.

For everyone else ( at least in that part of the world) Charlotte Hall farmers market aka "Amish" market. There is a Vietnam Vet/ biker leather worker with a stall there who makes knife sheaths in addition to his other goods.

Feb 28, 2013
    My pleasure and I'm glad you can get some use out of it. I'll have it in the mail to you on Monday.

Fits poifectly. Thanks again' partner. :thumbsup::D

Attachments

• IMG_5629.jpg
      IMG_5629.jpg
      118.4 KB · Views: 117

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04