• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LRoberts

Retired Master General El
    Oct 22, 2017
    SM County
    Like his sister says "... he owned some of the responsibility for his actions, but not all of it. So he was robbin' y'all's store ... oh well! Call the cops."

Looks like they did call the police ...

<greaseman>
    And they ask me why I drink, Lord.
    </greaseman>

Greaseman also said, "Now folks, you can see why they drag 'em behind pickup trucks." And "I think we oughta shoot 6 more and take the whole week off." Got him fired from 101.9.

Last edited:

bluedog46

Ultimate Member
    Jan 2, 2011
    Like his sister says "... he owned some of the responsibility for his actions, but not all of it. So he was robbin' y'all's store ... oh well! Call the cops."

Looks like they did call the police ...

<greaseman>
    And they ask me why I drink, Lord.
    </greaseman>

Obviously not all people are like this but does anyone still wonder why some groups have not gained much ground in spite of all the attempts at social engineering.

Its a proven fact criminals prefer unarmed victims. They are just pissed that is one vote democrats wont be getting this year and all the savings to the tax payers.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    And "I think we oughta shoot 6 more and take the whole week off." Got him fired from 101.9.

No worse than Howard Stern.

And actually amusing, if in poor taste. These days we get the poor taste without any attempt at humor. (Which is not to say that the resulting absurdity isn't funny, but it isn't meant to be.)

GHDIII

Mar 24, 2018
    Victimology

When society keeps telling people they're victims for no reason, they just find victimization anywhere they can.

Boats

Beer, Bikes n Boomsticks
    Mar 13, 2012
    Howeird County
    "oh well, call the cops"

because she knows full well it's:. arrest, arraign, nolle pros, back on the street.

the "justice system" in this state is laughable. the clerk should be given a medal for culling the herd

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    The same thing happened in NC. Guy goes to rob, at gun point, a Waffle House in NC on Sunday morning. And just HOW many people in there will probably be armed?????

He gets shot and killed. Momma goes on TV saying people should not be allowed to carry guns, as they shot her boy, and he "didint do nofing"

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom