• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    The litigation fund desperately needs replenishment! Come on guys, this stuff is NOT cheap. If any of these bills currently before GA pass, we are going to need a lot more funds to litigate.

I can not remember if I sent a check or did it on-line but last week sent something . :thumbsup:

Allen65

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 29, 2013
    Anne Arundel County
    The litigation fund desperately needs replenishment! Come on guys, this stuff is NOT cheap. If any of these bills currently before GA pass, we are going to need a lot more funds to litigate.

Just sent in another donation online today. I'm tapped out for the month. And can you guys please fix the online store so I can buy some MSI chamber flags? It won't let me select firearm type.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Argument IV is rather damning for the state. I don't see how that can stand review.

But this is Maryland and the MGA can seem to write any law and expect the subjects of the state to fend for themselves as to whether or not they are in violation of the law.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    The question remains whether to comply with a constitutionally flawed law that is currently under attack in the courts, at the risk of such severe penalties?

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    The question remain whether to comply with a constitutionally flawed law that is currently under attack in the courts, at the risk of such severe penalties?

Well, at least you'd have standing.

I'm just saying...

Jaybeez

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Patriot Picket
    May 30, 2006
    Darlington MD
    IMHO it is very well written and I do not see how the court can reject the arguments that are made here. It will be very interesting to see how the court responds and I wonder what our mini almost Hitler state AG thinks of our reply?

PiA his emails and find out

delaware_export

Ultimate Member
    Apr 10, 2018
    ...edit: meant this for the ny premise license thread.

With other news this week, it will be interesting to see scotus reaction to 2a issues Vs abortion. Over the next few months.

I believe scotus will tell Alabama they are nuts. And quickly, while the disfavored 2a languishes.

You can only get an abortion ONLY in you home after you get a $300+ license from the .gov. Pass Bgc and get finger printed. And prove a good and clear danger to the mothers health. And the process takes 9 months, for the average person.

Last edited:

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    ...edit: meant this for the ny premise license thread.

With other news this week, it will be interesting to see scotus reaction to 2a issues Vs abortion. Over the next few months.

I believe scotus will tell Alabama they are nuts. And quickly, while the disfavored 2a languishes.

You can only get an abortion ONLY in you home after you get a $300+ license from the .gov. Pass Bgc and get finger printed. And prove a good and clear danger to the mothers health. And the process takes 9 months, for the average person.

Don't forget the mandatory training and live fire requirement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom