• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    When you need a Resource Ofc Right Now , they can be minutes away on the other side of the building/ campus .

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Anyone know why the resource officer wasn't there? I know they're not there all the time but some schools warrant it.
    Also I heard a little something on the scanner a couple weeks back on a Sunday afternoon. The principal called the police about a video circulating that was either threatening or racist in nature. I wonder if this is connected?

The resource officer probably was there but perhaps in a different area of the building. There were at least 6 cars that showed up.
    The racist video you're speaking of had nothing to do with this. Some kid made a video to make it look like another kid was a racist, when in fact he wasn't.
    Social media is the worst thing to happen to teenagers in decades.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    I may or may not have gone to this school a couple years or decades ago. I would move before letting my kids go there now.

Aug 24, 2017
    My oldest is a sophomore at a Baltimore County school. He comes home with stories at least once a week that just make me shake my head. I have no idea how they manage to actually educate a fairly large percentage of their students.

If the news is correct (maybe, maybe not), they do not appear to be educating any of the students.

Finn

waiting for the zombies
    Feb 28, 2009
    Columbia
    her hubby was on the news saying she has a drinking problem. my question is who was in the car with her you can clearly see her hand stuff to someone in the car

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    "When two staff members tried to break up the fight, they sustained minor injuries"

What kind of idiot gets between 2 other idiots going at each other with knives?

Someone with a baton and the ability to use it. Both girls would have been on the ground when the emergency vehicle arrived.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    My oldest is a sophomore at a Baltimore County school. He comes home with stories at least once a week that just make me shake my head. I have no idea how they manage to actually educate a fairly large percentage of their students.

One of my tenants was the kid last year who had a handgun put in his face at the bus stop in Baltimore County. He was taking up for a girl on the bus. When they got off the bus, the "bully" got in the kid's face. He thought he was going to get into a fist fight and next thing he knew, he had a handgun touching his nose.

Luckily the "bully" backed down with the handgun and was later arrested with the handgun still in his possession inside his home.

rob

DINO Extraordinaire
    Oct 11, 2010
    Augusta, GA
    Not so much the Freddy Grey effect. It's more the general libtard defect found in columbia. The experiment is a success, we learned that liberal policies can screw up just about anything.

Rob.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Wilde Lake high was like that 40 years ago when I was in high school.
    Also centennial just took another #1 academic ranking. 40 years ago centennial was a new school but it quickly established itself as a school with kids who were serious students.
    Some things never change.

Attachments

• IMG_0602.jpg
      IMG_0602.jpg
      57.9 KB · Views: 195

hit3961

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 5, 2017
    Wilde Lake high was like that 40 years ago when I was in high school.
    Also centennial just took another #1 academic ranking. 40 years ago centennial was a new school but it quickly established itself as a school with kids who were serious students.
    Some things never change.

How many Asian are in this school??

Attachments

• IMG_2482.jpg
      IMG_2482.jpg
      40.7 KB · Views: 195

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    Fun times. At my school we are currently having a big problem with 5th graders doing stupid sh!t and then screaming out "boonk gang"... because this is their role model

...things nobody talks about when closing the achievement gap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom