• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AlBeight

MDS Supporter
    Mar 30, 2017
    Hampstead
    Been a member for a while. Finally curios enough to ask, the menu at the top has "New Posts" & "New Posts (No WC)". Been looking all over the site - what is WC?

AlBeight

MDS Supporter
    Mar 30, 2017
    Hampstead
    Awesome, thx. Was kinda bothering me today for some reason. Joined in March, not sure why now it bothered me......:rolleyes:

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    lol there's no need for the button just look at ANY political thread and there are 4/5 posters that take it over as it's dying.....if I see those 4/5 folks being the bump in the thread I realize I no longer find it interesting ;)

AlBeight

MDS Supporter
    Mar 30, 2017
    Hampstead
    lol there's no need for the button just look at ANY political thread and there are 4/5 posters that take it over as it's dying.....if I see those 4/5 folks being the bump in the thread I realize I no longer find it interesting ;)
    Yeah I noticed that, I try to stay away from threads that are more than 2 or 3 pages. By then the topic is lost and the knuckleheadedry has begun.

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    Some of the greatest threads are those I first ignored because they looked uninteresting, but noticing a week later they had grown to twenty pages, I check them out and find they had run completely off the rails and turned into something insanely wonderful.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Some of the greatest threads are those I first ignored because they looked uninteresting, but noticing a week later they had grown to twenty pages, I check them out and find they had run completely off the rails and turned into something insanely wonderful.

I know the thread you're talking about, LOL.

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    I know the thread you're talking about, LOL.

There've been more than a few over the years.

Usually I hit "New Posts", then skim down the list, opening anything that looks interesting. Obvious duds I ignore. Sometimes I notice one of those uninteresting threads is still going strong days later, and I finally look at it and find a treasure.

One I can think of was the great "Driving the Charging Handle on an AR" thread:

AR won't chamber first round

Obvious snoozer.

After ten days, I finally looked at it, when it had reached 14 pages.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia

Usually I hit "New Posts", then skim down the list, opening anything that looks interesting. Obvious duds I ignore. Sometimes I notice one of those uninteresting threads is still going strong days later, and I finally look at it and find a treasure.

Obvious snoozer.

Always a classic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    this!

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo

Obvious snoozer.

Alan's "accidental discharge" thread got quite interesting after a slow start and eventually led to the mods deleting probably 75% of the posts.

The never ending cycle of 9 vs. 40 threads usually provide entertaining commentary often having nothing to do with the topic.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    :thumbsup:

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014

Obvious snoozer.

Third post in by Uncle Duke is a winner! I sure do miss Erno86(:lol:)

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Alan's "accidental discharge" thread got quite interesting after a slow start and eventually led to the mods deleting probably 75% of the posts.

The never ending cycle of 9 vs. 40 threads usually provide entertaining commentary often having nothing to do with the topic.

Including ALL of mine. :D

That was also the DAY OF THE GREAT PURGE, was it not?

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County

Obvious snoozer.

Holy cow! :shocked2: Reading the last of that thread this morning almost made me late for work, but it was worth it!

I had noticed a few members would jump on Erno ("elmo") pretty hard in other threads, and I didn't understand why...until now;) I really wonder if he's ever actually touched a real AR?:sad20:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom