• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mickey the Dragon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 19, 2009
    Ohio
    I have no recommendations, but I can tell you that people will be more helpful if they know what you're trying to carry and how you're trying to carry it. Also, they will likely also recommend other types of carry options. So, to help other people help you, please answer the following questions:
    1) What kind of "munitions" are you carrying? (Glock 17? Compact revolver? How many magazines/speed loaders?)
    2) What is the intent of carrying said munitions? (Concealed carry, transport on private property, looking hip and awesome?)
    3) Are you open to any other methods of munitions transport? (IWB, OWB, sling style man-purse, belly band, ankle holster, literally anything other than a fanny pack?)

Also, please prepare for the inevitable deluge of "I would rather kill myself than wear a fanny pack, you're not a real man" type of comments. EDIT: I see that trickg beat me to the punch on that one.

mr phil

Ultimate Member
    Dec 9, 2007
    beach
    This has to be a trick question since all fanny packs are lame.

This was my first thought as well.

My advice would be to not get a Fanny Pack or people will think you Pack your Fanny. I know that they are marketed and carry items ,but don't let that fool you. Really .......... Do not carry a Fanny Pack. There are truly a great many other options depending on what you want to carry and how.

mr phil

Ultimate Member
    Dec 9, 2007
    beach
    Also .... On some people a Fanny Pack screams GUN !!!!!!!
    And on other people it screams something else that may have been covered already. Those are the only two options.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    They should be called Scrotum Screen because no one hangs them over their fanny.

Last one I saw was on the plainclothes MD Trooper guarding Hopeless Useless Anthony Brown at a rally of fellow losers.

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    08bded50bba95c9cfac67407fb9ee69b2fdf877a18fb59c652d7fa33753f7397.jpg

spclopr8tr

Whatchalookinat?
    Apr 20, 2013
    TN
    Friends don't let friends wear fanny packs. Just say no! My 78 year old MIL wears a fanny pack. I always joke with my wife that I will never be old enough to wear a fanny pack or drive a Buick, regardless of how old my birth certificate says I am. (Don't mean to insult Buick drivers and not to imply they all wear fanny packs.)

There other reasonable alternatives, but again it depends on what you need to carry and if you care what you look like while doing it.

Kevp

Ultimate Member
    Apr 17, 2008
    Not trying to be nasty, but 7 posts and "house all my munitions"? HMMMM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom