• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Decoy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 2, 2007
    Dystopia
    BREAKING: 10th Circuit Grants Utah Gun Owner a Temporary Stay in Bump Stock Ban

The U.S. Court of Appeals has issued a temporary stay on a ban for one Utah gun activist who is attempting to block the new rule that outlaws a gun accessory known as a bump stock in the U.S. starting next Tuesday.

Clark Aposhian, chairman of the Utah Shooting Sports Council, argues in a lawsuit that the Department of Justice and Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives violated the Constitution in prohibiting the device.

“This is obviously about bump stocks but I think it speaks to something much bigger,” Aposhian said previously. “This is about government overreach. This is about administration overreach.”

During the temporary stay, Aposhian is the only person who will be able to legally own a bump stock.

Unfortunately, the 10th Circuit only applied the stay to Aposhian personally.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Wow how does not apply to every one in the same position ? unreal :mad54:

I would imagine it has to do with how the case was presented. If he didn’t show up while framing his complaint in the right way, a narrow response is what he got. Maybe I should set him up with a web site that allows everyone in the country to document the fact that this guy owns their bump stocks, and they’re just storing them for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom