• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    He also slammed a lot of the other candidates in the race like Beto and Biden. Previously he slammed the Dem party for going too far left.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/03/22/bloomberg-biden-beto-president/

He is committed to spending $500 million this election year to defeat President Donald Trump, despite passing on a presidential run.

Thankfully, no one like Bloomberg is coming for your guns...hes a moderate you know. :rolleyes:

gamer_jim

Podcaster
    Feb 12, 2008
    Hanover, PA
    Trump: Come at me bro

1n36th.jpg

Last edited:

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Bloomberg was quite caustic. He's right; they've got a bozo competition between those running. I thought it was funny that the Caller ran this picture of O'Rourke ...

beto-1-e1553192361234.jpg

After Trump stuck that idea in the collective consciousness about O'Rourke doing weird things with his hands, it becomes the first thing you look for in various shots of his.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

CrabcakesAndFootball

Jun 14, 2017
    He also slammed a lot of the other candidates in the race like Beto and Biden. Previously he slammed the Dem party for going too far left.

Thankfully, no one like Bloomberg is coming for your guns...hes a moderate you know. :rolleyes:

I wonder who he is going to be spending his $ on then? Sans Klobuchar, who has no chance, the rest of the lunatics in the Dem primary appear left of Beta (although it’s remarkably unclear what he supports) and well left of Biden

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    I wonder who he is going to be spending his $ on then? Sans Klobuchar, who has no chance, the rest of the lunatics in the Dem primary appear left of Beta (although it’s remarkably unclear what he supports) and well left of Biden

And does that mean he's going to underfund the Demanding Moms and Everyothertown?

Allen65

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 29, 2013
    Anne Arundel County
    And does that mean he's going to underfund the Demanding Moms and Everyothertown?

The guy's net worth is $49B. If only 5% of his assets are liquid, that's still more than enough to fund $500M of political attack ads and still have plenty left over to fully fertilize all of his astroturf groups before he even has to start thinking about selling a company or two.

Seagrave1963

Still learnin'
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 6, 2011
    Eastern Shore

Quote:
    He is committed to spending $500 million this election year to defeat President Donald Trump, despite passing on a presidential run.

Another Economic win for Trump - half a billion into the economy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom