• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • llkoolkeg

Hairy Flaccid Member
    These lefty thought police continue only to multiply and galvanize resistance to their kumbaya fantasy land by laughably painting US as weak, fearful and "overcompensating" crackers of meager mental prowess. Quite the hilarious switch-er-roo indeed when one ignores the media & considers their own anecdotal evidence of who really fits that description to a "T".

Though exceptions do exist, most of the whiny, shallow-thinking, overly-emotional, illogically pvssified pee-sitters I have encountered proudly wear pink punanny hats and wave their virtue-signalling Donkey Flags secure in the belief that they will be the last ones introduced before the veggies & spices to the missionary cauldron.

Sirex

Powered by natural gas
    Oct 30, 2010
    Westminster, MD
    This is just the continuing crusade of the intolerant, self victimizing left to paint white, conservative straight males as paranoid, uneducated, back woods, villains, hellbent on oppressing anyone who doesn't agree with us, or fully accept the left's ideology. The left is a mass of back patting, self righteous fools.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Was at a shoot in deep, deplorable West By God Virginia on Saturday, featuring lots of pickup trucks full of exotic guns. And some black dudes. And half a dozen guys speaking Mandarin. And some women. This idiot blogger is just making shit up.

foxtrapper

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2007
    Havre de Grace
    DK Firearms is giving one away this month. They will even let you come pickup the magazines so you can have the 20 rounders.

https://dkfirearms.com/gun-giveaway/

I don't even have an HQL and don't want to bother with getting one. I keep thinking of WV too much to consider an HQL. I'd still love a FiveseveN though. But that's too far to go to pick up the mags. And the hassle of getting an HQL...though I am sure they could ship the gun to the gun store a few blocks away and have a transfer done. But that damn HQL...though all I need is the fingerprinting. Would be nice if HdG police could do it, so it would actually be somewhere convenient. I hate going to Bel Air ( there's that place there that does them for HQL). Last 2 times I've had to go to Bel Air some awful stuff happened. Mass shooting and then a mass car/truck accident killing 2. I'm serious.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    I don't even have an HQL and don't want to bother with getting one. I keep thinking of WV too much to consider an HQL. I'd still love a FiveseveN though. But that's too far to go to pick up the mags. And the hassle of getting an HQL...though I am sure they could ship the gun to the gun store a few blocks away and have a transfer done. But that damn HQL...though all I need is the fingerprinting. Would be nice if HdG police could do it, so it would actually be somewhere convenient. I hate going to Bel Air ( there's that place there that does them for HQL). Last 2 times I've had to go to Bel Air some awful stuff happened. Mass shooting and then a mass car/truck accident killing 2. I'm serious.

You can get the prints done at Cecil College on Rt.272 north of I-95.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom