• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Hey, if they don't own guns, that's a character flaw, naking it unlikely you would want to assocate with them.

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    Hey, if they don't own guns, that's a character flaw, naking it unlikely you would want to assocate with them.

Dont put words in my mouth cupcake. I respect people that know their limitations. I only fear people that force their views on you because they are too weak too stand alone.

Please keep posturing out of this. This is about helping others and a quick trail jaunt. If you can't hold the mood don't post.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Dont put words in my mouth cupcake. I respect people that know their limitations. I only fear people that force their views on you because they are too weak too stand alone.

Please keep posturing out of this. This is about helping others and a quick trail jaunt. If you can't hold the mood don't post.

Dude, I believe Mr. Foot was actually sticking up for you.

Personally I'd rather hang out with gun people than not.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    My 50% humor didn't come thru . But most of the people I hang with are gun friendly.

And I wouldn't be opposed to helping a guy to a trailhead, but this Sat the BIL will be in town to visit.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    I don't think anybody is f*@king with Glaron, I think he didn't get the nuance of Biggfoot's post and I was merely helping him out.

He's been at sign painting parties with us and out on the bricks, good stock he is.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Double bump for you.

That trail now in many parts is little more than a path, thankfully still with a view.

So many haters taking over this forum recently, I'm surprised you haven't been derailed or insulted already. Good on you, and if your plan is even close to what little time I might be able to schedule around work, I'd be honored to join you.

Yours was the FIRST posted response on this thread, not counting a simple, helpful bump.

Apology forthcoming for this unprovoked hate, derailment and insult?

Haven't seen it yet...and I am post #31.

Commenting on character and then displaying none?

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    Thanks your concern, but with was solved with the fine PM system on the board. :)

As the people saying I would be crushed by the thru hiker? all were correct. He gave me advice and help. Im better for it. He slowed for me. I gave him a treasure trove of resupplies. He gets to eat fresh MD crab ball on the AT tonight.

After 9 miles I barely had the strength to walk. I wasn't ready. Now I know. A brutal fun time was had by all.

Thank for ShamrOcks help. We got iy done.:party29::party29:

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Thanks your concern, but with was solved with the fine PM system on the board. :)

As the people saying I would be crushed by the thru hiker? all were correct. He gave me advice and help. Im better for it. He slowed for me. I gave him a treasure trove of resupplies. He gets to eat fresh MD crab ball on the AT tonight.

After 9 miles I barely had the strength to walk. I wasn't ready. Now I know. A brutal fun time was had by all.

Thank for ShamrOcks help. We got iy done.:party29::party29:

Awesome!

J Beard

Deplorable Member
    Jan 28, 2013
    Calvert County
    Glad to hear you survived your brutal fun time!
    I never said you would be crushed by the thru hiker, but I did warn you! :D
    The AT can be humbling, it can really let you know how good of shape you are NOT in.
    Glad he worked with your pace and I'm sure he really appreciated the company of a friend who resupplied him so well.
    :thumbsup::thumbsup: Well done. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Mag Dump

May 31, 2017
    Frederick, MD Region
    I live in that area and have the same logistical challenges trying to do segments of the AT. Happy to help if you need it and you don't mind being a passenger on a giant motorcycle to get it done. Always looking for a reason to ride.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom