• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • boltster08

Feb 7, 2015
    Belair
    Hey guys the Boy Scouts of America are selling these awesome cards that fit in your wallet and give you great discounts on things like Coffee, Basspro, Jiffy Lube and more! They are $5 per card with $2.50 of every card coming directly back to support our youth in scouting! Every card ordered will be send to your house, shipping free of charge, in about 1 week. These deals on the cards a re-usable until the end of the year!

Click, the link below to order your card today! Also please post on this thread if you ordered one so I can make sure our MDShooter friends are taken care of. As an Eagle Scout, I know, this small little support goes a long way!

Thanks!
    http://www.baltimorebsa.org/registration/calendardetail.aspx?ActivityKey=2065627&OrgKey=749

Attachments

• Vendor Poster FINAL-1.jpg
      Vendor Poster FINAL-1.jpg
      87.2 KB · Views: 187

boltster08

Feb 7, 2015
    Belair
    Looks like 4 threads posted on this.... may want to have the Mods delete the extras.

Is it not allowed to post on multiple threads? Boy Scouts of america are all around Maryland so I shared it with each of the regions. All I am trying to do is support a great cause.

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    Great cause for sure... didn't know if your multi-postings were intentional or accidental, so I was bringing it to your attention. Not sure if it is policy or not, but I think multi-posting isn't encouraged because it impacts bandwidth. I'll leave it to others more well versed in the governance of the site to speak to that.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Bass pro is now a one time use?
    Boo
    I used that discount at least 10x last year.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Bass pro is now a one time use?
    Boo
    I used that discount at least 10x last year.

I abused my card about 10 times last year. I even started shopping for everyday shirts there last year. Made those purchase for powder and primers bearable.

I guess I'll just have to buy more cards from my son :)

boltster08

Feb 7, 2015
    Belair
    I abused my card about 10 times last year. I even started shopping for everyday shirts there last year. Made those purchase for powder and primers bearable.

I guess I'll just have to buy more cards from my son :)

That is exactly what I thought when I saw this...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom