• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Captnstabn

Apr 22, 2010
    I signed up with some of the vendors on that page and I saw grabagun had it in stock but did not get the email. It was out of stock by the time I was checking out.

I probably beat you too it:D. There was one left when I saw it and I got it. 524 + 6 dollars shipping. Its already en route to my FFL.

rsj1231

Ultimate Member
    Feb 24, 2013
    Harford County
    The Cop Shop has 7 G30S' in stock. I was just in there a few minutes ago contemplating a purchase between the G30S and G30SF (which they do not have in stock). I still don't know which one I want.:banghead:

I do not believe they are releasing on the 8th day. Sam believes if you have your paperwork IN before 10/01 that you will not need the HQL. He thinks that makes the most sense. He won't find out for sure until the 27th though, when he gets to meet with the MSP.

dwnthehatch

10-32
    Nov 6, 2007
    Kent Island
    I do not believe they are releasing on the 8th day. Sam believes if you have your paperwork IN before 10/01 that you will not need the HQL.

He definitely will not release on the 8th day. I have been waiting on my G21 I ordered the day after Sandy Hook. It finally arrived last month(didn't want a gen4) and was told "see you in 3 months".

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Andre

Latest threads

Top Bottom