• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    Good luck. I've been asking around in VA and even AL when I was down there... no one I talked to has even seen one yet. I want one too, but plan on snagging one on GSSF discount when they're easier to get.

Si vis pacem para bellum

follow me @DiscipleofJMB

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    Thanks. I have yet to see one anywhere. I'm happy with my G30sf and could just order another slide but my OCD won't allow such a thing.

Lol. This model will be a hit, I'm sure. It will rival the G19 for the most popular model, I think. I know when I get one, it'll be in my holster all the time.

Si vis pacem para bellum

follow me @DiscipleofJMB

Joseph87'

Nobama
    Dec 22, 2011
    Charleston SC
    Lol. This model will be a hit, I'm sure. It will rival the G19 for the most popular model, I think. I know when I get one, it'll be in my holster all the time.

Si vis pacem para bellum

follow me @DiscipleofJMB

Nothing will top a g19 on sales unless they make perfection a 5th time and change it drastically. IMO that is

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    Nothing will top a g19 on sales unless they make perfection a 5th time and change it drastically. IMO that is

Well the G19 has been out for over 20 years, so I doubt it'll ever match it in sheer numbers of proliferation, but I think it will be a top seller once production is up to speed.

I thought I had the perfect carry pistol until now... I'm sure a lot of 19 owners will feel the same way! 10+1 of .45 is hard to beat in that size pistol. The HK45 and CZ-97 hold 10, the full-size PX4 holds 9... and those are big guns.

I just hope the 30S runs well, bit I expect teething issues as most new models do. GLOCK's execution of new concepts as of late has not been stellar, IMO. This is one concept that deserves the attention.

We'll have to see how it goes...

Si vis pacem para bellum

follow me @DiscipleofJMB

freddie

Mar 20, 2013
    $625 with 19 hours to go... wonder if it'll break $700! Plus transfer fee...

Si vis pacem para bellum

follow me @DiscipleofJMB

I agree -interesting to see what it goes for - my guess it will break $700 - someone will just have to have it.

freddie

Mar 20, 2013
    I noticed that their add says it is for sale in their store.

If I wanted to buy it - I don't - I would call them - their phone number is listed in ad. I have been successful with this approach.

freddie

Mar 20, 2013
    One of the three offered on Gunbroker also offers it Buy it Now for $700 plus $25 shipping- so at least you know the upper amount - which might work for you.

Tman68

Jul 25, 2012
    Harford Co
    I have been watching the glock 30s on GB for over a month, they all sell for $700- 750 without a lower buy it now option but i have never seen one, so that's why I got the 30sf

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Jeproks

Jan 8, 2013
    Gun Rack had one in stock and sold yesterday for $725. Can't bring myself to pay that much for a Glock.

Jeproks

Jan 8, 2013
    ^^^ then gun rack is bs. Sorry but too overcharge for a handgun in a "not as panicked" market. IMO regardless of a rebuttal

That's the reason it sat on the display case for 3 weeks. I agree that GR overcharges. They were charging $2750 for a Tavor back in April and rediculous amount for a H&K MR556 and MR762. One thing about them, they always have in stock hard to find guns. Must have a connection with distributors.

Jeproks

Jan 8, 2013

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Skarface

Latest threads

Top Bottom