• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cantonglocker

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 27, 2011
    Pasadena
    Finally time to leave Canton. I'm looking for places to live. Looked at Severna Park and Arnold but everything there is way overpriced.

Now I'm thinking Marriottsville (hmmmm wonder what is there :D), Sykesville, Randallstown, Reisterstown, Woodstock.

Looking for a couple acres of land with decent school district. Have to commute to Federal Hill every day.

What say you all?

Tootall

Feelings Hurter
    Oct 3, 2008
    AACO
    Finally time to leave Canton. I'm looking for places to live. Looked at Severna Park and Arnold but everything there is way overpriced.

Now I'm thinking Marriottsville (hmmmm wonder what is there :D), Sykesville, Randallstown, Reisterstown, Woodstock.

Looking for a couple acres of land with decent school district. Have to commute to Federal Hill every day.

What say you all?

marriottsville and the surrounding area is pretty nice. although they did find a 15 yr old shot in a field this morning but he was driven there from baltimore county to be shot so its all good:thumbsup:

it will definitely be a system shock going from ghettoville to western hoco but in a good way. im out that way everyday for work, nice area wish i could afford to live out there lol

KMK1862

Ultimate Member
    Oct 12, 2010
    York County, PA
    I would avoid Randallstown and Reisterstown. The other places you listed should be good.

Reisterstown looks good on paper, but I wouldn't want to settle down there.

SlotMachine

Feb 6, 2012
    Seven Valleys, PA
    why exactly? I am not familiar with either area. Feel free to PM if needed :innocent0

Reisterstown is terrible, B&E's all the time, robberies, GTAs, MSP helicopter flyovers every other night. I live about 5 min from the local PD station but their response time for me the last 2 times has been 30mins+.

I walk around my own house armed as a necessity. My wife and I are actually now looking for a place in PA because of how bad it is here.

To put it in perspective, Reisterstown has more low-income housing than alot of BMore county (according to the census) and of course, it's criminal hideouts.

Ok, im done ranting now :)

Hotrod Diesel

Here for the Beer...
    Mar 7, 2012
    Parkville
    I'm in Parkville, its not bad here. If your single I have the perfect house for you. :) but seriously if you want a few acres you need to leave Md...

El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    If you're looking to buy (it sounded like it) I work with several agents in the areas you and the others have mentioned. If it helps, I can have on of them set you up on a listing search based on whatever criteria and areas you are considering. Just a thought, pm me if I can help and good luck on your search!! :):thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom