• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dino

Ultimate Member
    Sep 21, 2006
    Beltsville, Md.
    I'll exercise my fifth amendment rights and remain silent on this one :gun2:

Really?

I'm not talkn' bout your Daddy's Red Ryder BB Gun.
    talonss_angle_lg.jpg

Airguns have come a long way. ;)

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    .25 Rimfire Ramset- loads from a ten-shot revolving clip. Rack the barrel to advance a load, insert nail in muzzle, fire. Rack barrel again, load another nail, fire.

Attachments

• Ramset 011.jpg
      Ramset 011.jpg
      56.5 KB · Views: 210

Splitter

R.I.P.
    Jun 25, 2008
    Westminster, MD
    Gotta be better than driving cut nails into concrete by hand. Blistered my hand bloody doing just that when I finished my basement in Linganore. Sparks were cool though.

BTW....wasn't it on "The Wire" were the bad guys (one was a gal sort of lol) used nail guns to off lol.

Splitter

VTHokie7

Feb 10, 2010
    Katy, TX
    Gotta be better than driving cut nails into concrete by hand. Blistered my hand bloody doing just that when I finished my basement in Linganore. Sparks were cool though.

BTW....wasn't it on "The Wire" were the bad guys (one was a gal sort of lol) used nail guns to off lol.

Splitter

In The Wire Snoop and Chris used a nail gun to re-board up rowhomes they used to store bodies. I don't think they ever actually offed anybody with one.

papilloj

Dec 1, 2008
    I always called em ramsets. They are great for easy anchoring into concrete, especially on a ladder or something where you can't be leaning hard into a hammerdrill.

We used to call them "bang sticks", at least the kind that you hit with a hammer.

These are great tools when studding a basement and you are anchoring the stud wall to the floor.

I have even been known to put a penny for the year I was doing the work under the nail and drive the nail through the penny through the wood into the floor. Just a little momento of when I did the work.

Ethan83

Ultimate Member
    Jan 8, 2009
    Baltimoreish
    In The Wire Snoop and Chris used a nail gun to re-board up rowhomes they used to store bodies. I don't think they ever actually offed anybody with one.

I believe you're correct, but in the scene where Snoop buys it at the hardware store I recall her making references to using it for off'ing people, not just re-boarding up the vacants. Can't recall them using it on a person tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom