• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • knovotny

Feb 5, 2013
    Aberdeen, MD
    Dismissing her claims because of the subjective nature of her appearance is not right.
    As a matter of fact, that is what is alleged against Women's March speaker, Linda Sarsour: http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/17/l...ual-assault-against-woman-who-worked-for-her/

It's egregious that people who are the victims of crimes are discouraged from coming forward with charges and seeking the appropriate venues for making their claims. It's wrong everywhere.

I heard about this. Feminists are often the worst feminists.

I don't know how to quote multiple things but...

Yea, whipping them out doesn't give you any credibility. And I don't understand the special investigation needed. There are already procedures in place for all of this stuff. It's not that hard. Way too much power in politics, especially in the people who have been in office forever and hold all the power. You speak up and next thing you know, you are blacklisted and can't get anything done. Hopefully something changes!

Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD
    I heard about this. Feminists are often the worst feminists.

I don't know how to quote multiple things but...

Yea, whipping them out doesn't give you any credibility. And I don't understand the special investigation needed. There are already procedures in place for all of this stuff. It's not that hard. Way too much power in politics, especially in the people who have been in office forever and hold all the power. You speak up and next thing you know, you are blacklisted and can't get anything done. Hopefully something changes!

The procedure in place is something that can be manipulated for power. It's kind of like the mandatory sentencing issue. People in power pick a choose who they want to be investigated and by who in order to have the upper hand. If I walk down the street and whip out my wanky in front of children, don't you think I'd get arrested and terminated from the representative assembly? But I'm sure we all know this.

In this case, her actions are her appearance. So, it's kind of hard to separate the two.

Last edited:

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Post #41 had the real explanations.

Embarrass the leadership, say goodbye to Committee assignments and your legislative agenda . Just ask Don Dwyer .

knovotny

Feb 5, 2013
    Aberdeen, MD
    How come it's ok for a woman to whip the girls out and shake them at me in public but if I took the challenge and honked them...I'm the criminal?

Except it's not. It's indecent exposure. Although obviously at certain things like Mardi Gras it gets overlooked because that's what's done there. Although take it further than that and you'll get arrested.

There's certainly the side that wants women to be allowed to be topless in public like men can be. That's still not an invitation to touch. If my legs are bare, or my back, or my stomach, they are not open to be touched by just anyone. Same rules apply. I think wanting to be topless is silly but whatevs. I don't see it happening in the US.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie

Attachments

• tapatalk_1419360747124.jpeg
      tapatalk_1419360747124.jpeg
      58.6 KB · Views: 114

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Actually those laws vary widely from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.

In many ( as close as DC ) women can be topless any place guys can be without shirts .

BUT , even those places where simple nudity is OK , ban Lewd ( aka Lewd& Lascivious) conduct . Like grabbing your own boobs , and shaking them with intent.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    My brother was on the runway at the airport when they had a check-point in the middle , and the female guard grabbed my brothers inside thigh . He jumped off his truck seat in shock , and the girl laughed . I only say this because there is all kinds of double standards and he could have pressed the issue .

knovotny

Feb 5, 2013
    Aberdeen, MD
    My brother was on the runway at the airport when they had a check-point in the middle , and the female guard grabbed my brothers inside thigh . He jumped off his truck seat in shock , and the girl laughed . I only say this because there is all kinds of double standards and he could have pressed the issue .

Absolutely he could have pressed the issue. Men have just as much of a right to stand up to it as women do. Much of society thinks less of men for saying they have been harassed or assaulted. That mindset needs to change too. There's still people that think men can't be raped by women.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    Sounds like she made a conscious decision that her political aspirations outweighed her self-respect. As a Democrat that put her on the fast track.

Exactly. My sisters would have smacked the crap out of that guy immediately, especially they way she describes it as a prolonged butt groping. How does somebody have zero self respect for herself, and how do people in Bethesda continue to elect this woman?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom