Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2013
    Not Far Enough from the City
    For some strange reason, they do tend to frown upon:

a. repeatedly ignoring LEO directives
    b. telling the LEO's that YOU WILL kill them
    c. having the means to kill in your hands at the time you threaten LEO's
    d. further escalation by pointing said means to kill (a.k.a. shotgun) at LEO's

Yes You Tube enthusiasts.....

Such displays of outstanding citizenship do tend to mean....BYE!

Hmmm......Imagine That!

In other news........

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    ok den.

Attachments

• curly.jpg
      curly.jpg
      5.7 KB · Views: 1,037

jbrown50

Ultimate Member
    Sep 18, 2014
    DC
    She wasn't a member of BLM nor was she mentally ill.

http://sandrarose.com/2016/08/korryn-gaines-was-involved-in-previous-altercation-with-police/

Gaines was apparently a member of the sovereign citizen movement, an anti-government group whose members believe America’s laws don’t apply to them.

WBAL-TV reports that Gaines filed several lawsuits against landlords after she was exposed to a “sea of lead” in lead-contaminated apartments, that may have caused brain damage.

But in a deposition given for one of the lawsuits, her mother said Gaines was simply hardheaded and refused to listen to authority.

“She didn’t want to listen. She has poor decision making skills. I think she needs guidance,” her mother said.

"A look at the "sovereign citizen" movement"

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/a-look-at-the-sovereign-citizen-movement/

This is a story about a group of Americans you've likely never heard of: they're called "sovereign citizens." Many don't pay taxes, carry a driver's license or hold a Social Security card. They have little regard for the police or the courts, and some have become violent.

Anarchists, and violent too.

jbrown50

Ultimate Member
    Sep 18, 2014
    DC
    no matter, problem solved.

No. The problem hasn't been solved. They're just minus one more now. Earlier two members of this "group" murdered two West Memphis Ark. police officers and wounded two others before they were "solved".

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    One of the reason police requested facebook to stop her FB live newsfeed. Shitty idiot using her kid as a human shield.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    I don't think the BLM movement touts cops as needing a "Delegation of Authority". This broad was definitely mental and pseudo Sovereign.

jbrown50

Ultimate Member
    Sep 18, 2014
    DC

The movement of sovereign citizens — most of whom are clearly unaware of the ideology’s racist roots — has grown extremely rapidly in the last two or three years. And, while black Americans remain a relatively small fraction of the estimated 300,000 sovereign citizens nationwide, it seems clear that their numbers are growing. In the last year, more and more black sovereigns, including several arrested in Georgia and elsewhere for using bogus documents to try to steal houses, have been implementing the movement’s basic ideas and techniques, which have spread into a number of radical black nationalist groups.

I'd researched about them a while ago but couldn't remember the name. Yet another bunch of anti cop criminals for law enforcement to be concerned with.

BBossman1

Mar 11, 2009
    Kensington
    I'd researched about them a while ago but couldn't remember the name. Yet another bunch of anti cop criminals for law enforcement to be concerned with.

Yeah, I found out about them after Baton Rouge, when the media were calling the shooter a member of the Sovereign Citizens "right-wing hate group". I had to call BS on folks parroting this because the SC are an offshoot of neo-Nazi's and white supremacists. Prior to that I had no idea the "Moorish Nation" or the other one, "Washitaw Nation" existed.

jbrown50

Ultimate Member
    Sep 18, 2014
    DC
    Yeah, I found out about them after Baton Rouge, when the media were calling the shooter a member of the Sovereign Citizens "right-wing hate group". I had to call BS on folks parroting this because the SC are an offshoot of neo-Nazi's and white supremacists. Prior to that I had no idea the "Moorish Nation" or the other one, "Washitaw Nation" existed.

Earlier this year I got into it with a young Nation of Islam guy. Just another friendly conversation between a Christian and a Muslim;). He mentioned the Moorish Nation and how their beliefs paralleled his. I paused and then said "are you talking about the same group who's philosophy was born out of the Sovereign Citizens? I think they were white supremacists." He didn't believe me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom