• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Patrick

MSI Executive Member
    Apr 26, 2009
    Calvert County
    I am sitting in House Judiciary now. I got approached by a good natured member of the state team up here who showed me an AmmoLand post where they put a target over Vallario, in reaction to one of our updates. I have not read it, but am not able to right now. It doesn't much matter. Not cool in any circumstance.

I just apologized to the Chair. He winked and said he didn't think MSI was behind it. Again, the man has been a class act with us all along and deserves the respect he has afforded us.

I know AmmoLand likes the hits on their site, but if someone here is close to them, could you please ask them to not place a target on the head of anyone. It is not the image our community needs to foster, and it is below us as people.

Thanks.

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    I am sitting in House Judiciary now. I got approached by a good natured member of the state team up here who showed me an AmmoLand post where they put a target over Vallario, in reaction to one of our updates. I have not read it, but am not able to right now. It doesn't much matter. Not cool in any circumstance.

I just apologized to the Chair. He winked and said he didn't think MSI was behind it. Again, the man has been a class act with us all along and deserves the respect he has afforded us.

I know AmmoLand likes the hits on their site, but if someone here is close to them, could you please ask them to not place a target on the head of anyone. It is not the image our community needs to foster, and it is below us as people.

Thanks.

Here's the link, Patrick.
    http://www.ammoland.com/2013/03/mar...now-when-sb-281-to-be-voted-on/#axzz2Ndia5D7K

gswayne

Left Maryland, Freedom
    Nov 9, 2011
    It is hard to understand how anyone could think something like that was either helpful to our cause or funny in any way. Sometimes we are our own worst enemy.

tdt91

I will miss you my friend
    Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    We should email the chairman and tell him we all think it was tasteless and does not represent the majority. We should also thank him for not pushing the bill out to the floor like the Senate did.

Ken Stanka

Mar 6, 2013
    Waldorf, MD
    HOLY POOP! really poeple. An apology too! I am sure he is a fine gentleman but any one with 1 eye and 2nd grade reading comprehension could see it was a metaphore for target him with your ccommunications and clearly no threat intended (regardless of your taste). Now we are at the point we are going to try to pressure people to restrict the 1st ammendment so we can save our 2nd? I am glad to see the ammendments as bargaining chips.

I am clearly in the wrong place, I thought with so many military in here this site would have been more about our ammended rights rather than just one.

Mr H

Banana'd
    HOLY POOP! really poeple. An apology too! I am sure he is a fine gentleman but any one with 1 eye and 2nd grade reading comprehension could see it was a metaphore for target him with your ccommunications and clearly no threat intended (regardless of your taste). Now we are at the point we are going to try to pressure people to restrict the 1st ammendment so we can save our 2nd? I am glad to see the ammendments as bargaining chips.

I am clearly in the wrong place, I thought with so many military in here this site would have been more about our ammended rights rather than just one.

The concern is for how OTHERS will see it.

The Media, the Antis, the 'Professionally Offended'... all ones who will jump at the chance to smear the 2A crowd

Kilroy

Ultimate Member
    Jul 27, 2011
    Whatever... Are we talking about the people that want to fingerprint and tax me because I picked the wrong hobby a few years ago?

tjv4163

Jun 27, 2012
    21234 city side

You are correct BUT you have to know that all the anti 2A people will do is print the picture out and say look at what the gun nuts did... That is the issue they will use anything they can against us. We dont need to give them anything else to use against us.

tdt91

Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    The concern is for how OTHERS will see it.

The Media, the Antis, the 'Professionally Offended'... all ones who will jump at the chance to smear the 2A crowd

This, perseption is reality to the beholder.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Sets you sights on Chairman Vallario Maryland and hold his feet to the fire.

That was mean and unnecessary. Someone should apologize.

...my guess it was done by some webmaster kid who never gave it a second thought.
    Thinks to himself "set your sights on Chairman Vallairo. Hmm OK I'll superimpose a sight on Vallario." Prolly ignorance more than bad taste but hurtful to us nonetheless.

tdt91

Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    I sent Vallario an email thank him about the hearings and not letting it through his committee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    adamc904

Latest threads

Top Bottom