• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Crawls

Apr 2, 2011
    Frederick, MD
    I want to give a major thumbs up to Bob at Gun Runners in Frederick for his top notch customer service.
    I replaced a bunch of worn parts in my G17 to get it ready for a class on Saturday and (unbeknown to me) I managed to totally botch up the connector in the reassembly. Friday afternoon I took the pistol to Heritage to test fire ran into problems before finishing the first box of ammo. I ran over to Gun Runners and Bob helped diagnose the problem, replaced the connector and got the gun back in the fight.
    Big thanks to Bob.

md_06unltd

Oct 26, 2016
    Sugarloaf
    I did two transfers with GunRunners this past fall. No fuss, no muss. Bob is a great guy to do business with. I plan on running all my future transfers through him as well.

My son just used him for his first transfer too.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    I'm a fan as well. I've told Bob that if I ever retire, he's got to save a spot behind the counter for me so I can work there. It's a nice place to hang out on for a bit on Friday night with other shooters wandering in.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    I usually use a city parking spot near Winchester Hall on Church or the alley way across from Summitra on Patrick. They're free to the public after 6pm on weeknights and all day on weekends.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Topher

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 8, 2008
    Fredneck
    Gun Runner's team is made up of Good People.
    Bob always has time to answer questions and never pressures customers for a sale.

He has always taken care of the local club too.
    Bob gets all my business.

Mini14Tom

Nobody in particular.
    Aug 4, 2013
    East Frederick Co.
    Two thumbs up for GunRunners and Bob Wolfe. I bought my first handgun there, a consignment piece in 2013, and another, a new Springfield EMP4 1911 in 2016. Bob was able to replace a malfuntioning ambi safety on my S.A. 1911 .45 cal also. Great service from this store.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Typically, they're open 5-8pm Tuesday to Friday, and 10am-5pm on Saturdays.

One Tuesday a month, they're closed so Bob can attend the monthly Monocacy Pistol Club meeting.

On a rare Saturday, he might close early to take his grandkids shooting and will post the early closure on the website. They're quick in picking up the phone, and I usually call to see if they're open for normal hours.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom