• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Funny I had some old finger print cards that I had gotten done in 2011 (I do them in bulk when I go) and wasn't sure if they would still be accepted so I emailed the ATF to see if they would and in like 2hrs they replied with "The cards don’t expire"

Oswaldo87

Feb 1, 2020
    Frederick County
    It’s like a scanned form 1 with stamp in the regular spot. You can log back in and print off as many copies as you like. And also print old e-file copies if needed.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Funny I had some old finger print cards that I had gotten done in 2011 (I do them in bulk when I go) and wasn't sure if they would still be accepted so I emailed the ATF to see if they would and in like 2hrs they replied with "The cards don’t expire"

Damn. I never even thought of that before! Great idea.

grimnar15

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 21, 2019
    I am looking to sell this Draco. Not into the AK as much as I thought. Spent $1500 on this with all the upgrades and accessories and never even fired it.

Attachments

• 72099D11-4D8F-4D60-8026-CABCB3EA70F5.jpg
      72099D11-4D8F-4D60-8026-CABCB3EA70F5.jpg
      99.5 KB · Views: 232

woodline

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 8, 2017
    I am looking to sell this Draco. Not into the AK as much as I thought. Spent $1500 on this with all the upgrades and accessories and never even fired it.
    That is a shame. I have mine set up relatively similarly, but with the addition of an LPVO and a Dead Air suppressor. I really enjoy it. I don’t think you’ll have much trouble getting out of it what you put into it in this market, though.

grimnar15

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 21, 2019
    That is a shame. I have mine set up relatively similarly, but with the addition of an LPVO and a Dead Air suppressor. I really enjoy it. I don’t think you’ll have much trouble getting out of it what you put into it in this market, though.

Thanks! Fingers crossed :)

grimnar15

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 21, 2019
    Great looking pistol. What muzzle device is on it?

It is the SLR rifle works upper and lower hand guard fitted with their linear compensator. I actually sent this off to SLR rifle works and they fitted and tuned the entire Pistol.

Edit: I can state with confidence that this pistol has the best center of gravity of all my pistols. Really thought it was gonna be front end heavy but instead it is wonderfully balanced.

AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA
    It is the SLR rifle works upper and lower hand guard fitted with their linear compensator. I actually sent this off to SLR rifle works and they fitted and tuned the entire Pistol.

Edit: I can state with confidence that this pistol has the best center of gravity of all my pistols. Really thought it was gonna be front end heavy but instead it is wonderfully balanced.

Yeah, the one I just posted is pretty front heavy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom