• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CrazyIvan

Crazy Ivan
    Aug 2, 2013
    Scaggsville (Howard County)
    Just buy a hunting license and you can shoot all day during hunting season.

Is there a law against hunting squirrels with a 30-06?

And AK-47s do a bang up job on rabbits.

And things like groundhogs you can shoot all throughout the year. And no license for that I don't believe.

Wear some camo and let the lead fly.

Just as long as you're "hunting" of course.....:innocent0

Honest officer, I was just sitting here waiting for a squirrel to run in front of that backstop with the paper bulls-eye on it. :D

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    Yeah, if I did not really like the small community we are living in right now and the elementary school that my kids are attending, we would not be in this county, and probably not in this state, right now. Stupidity like this really pisses me off.

I have read through these ordinances so many times, it is insane. Yes, my kids were breaking the law when they were shooting nerf guns, that a friend brought over, in my 2 acre backyard. However, kids 16 or younger can take a training course from the police department and then they can shoot pellet/BB guns in certain areas of the county. Mind you, there is no exception once your are over 16 years old. So, once you turn 16 and a day, you have to hang up your pellet/BB gun. So, we shoot the pellet guns in the basement.

I hunt on a farm in Howard County, used to shoot clays on it and sight in my rifles and shotguns on it. When my buddy that I hunt that farm with bought a new handgun because of the FSA2013 proposal, he said "Come on over to the farm and let's shoot our new guns some." I had to decline and send him a copy of the ordinance. He could not believe it himself. Of course, he said, "We can just say we are shooting at groundhogs or rats." Yeah, like I want to explain to a judge why there are 100+ spent shell casings on the ground and not a single dead animal anywhere to be found, or why there are a bunch of targets hanging up with holes in them.

I would write Greg Fox about this pathetic law, but the two times I wrote him about other things he never even bothered to respond. I spoke to Allen on the first day of school and if he wasn't such a liberal I would have voted for him. Took me all of 10 seconds to figure out that he was a liberal trying to come across as a conservative so he could get elected. Like I said, if it wasn't for this small community and the elementary school, I would not be here. I am looking at buying some land in the foreseeable future, and I guarantee you that I am not looking for land in Howard County.

Farmland Forever, with 8,000 ordinances to restrict everything you can possibly do on your Forever Farmland.

Rant Over.

On a serious note, if anybody gets behind changing this law, I'd gladly write Mr. Fox and the rest of the county council a letter explaining how ridiculous this law is.

Just found out today that Howard County is one of the three counties in Maryland that does not allow Sunday hunting. Baltimore and PG are the other two. Kind of insane that Montgomery County allows hunting on Sunday, but not Howard County.

Alright, now my rant is truly done.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Does any of our legal eagles know if the changes made after 1985 expose that entire section to invalidation through state preemption?

Md. CRIMINAL LAW Code Ann. § 4-209 (2014)

§ 4-209. Regulation of weapons and ammunition

(a) State preemption. -- Except as otherwise provided in this section, the State preempts the right of a county, municipal corporation, or special taxing district to regulate the purchase, sale, taxation, transfer, manufacture, repair, ownership, possession, and transportation of:

(1) a handgun, rifle, or shotgun; and

(2) ammunition for and components of a handgun, rifle, or shotgun.

(b) Exceptions. --

(1) A county, municipal corporation, or special taxing district may regulate the purchase, sale, transfer, ownership, possession, and transportation of the items listed in subsection (a) of this section:

(i) with respect to minors;

(ii) with respect to law enforcement officials of the subdivision; and

(iii) except as provided in paragraph (2) of this subsection, within 100 yards of or in a park, church, school, public building, and other place of public assembly.

(2) A county, municipal corporation, or special taxing district may not prohibit the teaching of or training in firearms safety, or other educational or sporting use of the items listed in subsection (a) of this section.

(3) A county, municipal corporation, or special taxing district may not prohibit the transportation of an item listed in subsection (a) of this section by a person who is carrying a court order requiring the surrender of the item, if:

(i) the handgun, rifle, or shotgun is unloaded;

(ii) the person has notified the law enforcement unit, barracks, or station that the item is being transported in accordance with the court order; and

(iii) the person transports the item directly to the law enforcement unit, barracks, or station.

(c) Preexisting local laws. -- To the extent that a local law does not create an inconsistency with this section or expand existing regulatory control, a county, municipal corporation, or special taxing district may exercise its existing authority to amend any local law that existed on or before December 31, 1984.

(d) Discharge of firearms. --

(1) Except as provided in paragraph (2) of this subsection, in accordance with law, a county, municipal corporation, or special taxing district may regulate the discharge of handguns, rifles, and shotguns.

(2) A county, municipal corporation, or special taxing district may not prohibit the discharge of firearms at established ranges.

HISTORY: An. Code 1957, art. 27, § 36H; 2002, ch. 26, § 2; 2010, ch. 712.

And there you have it. Preemption is worthless in this situation.

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    Yeah, if I did not really like the small community we are living in right now and the elementary school that my kids are attending, we would not be in this county, and probably not in this state, right now. Stupidity like this really pisses me off.

I have read through these ordinances so many times, it is insane. Yes, my kids were breaking the law when they were shooting nerf guns, that a friend brought over, in my 2 acre backyard. However, kids 16 or younger can take a training course from the police department and then they can shoot pellet/BB guns in certain areas of the county. Mind you, there is no exception once your are over 16 years old. So, once you turn 16 and a day, you have to hang up your pellet/BB gun. So, we shoot the pellet guns in the basement.

I hunt on a farm in Howard County, used to shoot clays on it and sight in my rifles and shotguns on it. When my buddy that I hunt that farm with bought a new handgun because of the FSA2013 proposal, he said "Come on over to the farm and let's shoot our new guns some." I had to decline and send him a copy of the ordinance. He could not believe it himself. Of course, he said, "We can just say we are shooting at groundhogs or rats." Yeah, like I want to explain to a judge why there are 100+ spent shell casings on the ground and not a single dead animal anywhere to be found, or why there are a bunch of targets hanging up with holes in them.

I would write Greg Fox about this pathetic law, but the two times I wrote him about other things he never even bothered to respond. I spoke to Allen on the first day of school and if he wasn't such a liberal I would have voted for him. Took me all of 10 seconds to figure out that he was a liberal trying to come across as a conservative so he could get elected. Like I said, if it wasn't for this small community and the elementary school, I would not be here. I am looking at buying some land in the foreseeable future, and I guarantee you that I am not looking for land in Howard County.

Farmland Forever, with 8,000 ordinances to restrict everything you can possibly do on your Forever Farmland.

Rant Over.

On a serious note, if anybody gets behind changing this law, I'd gladly write Mr. Fox and the rest of the county council a letter explaining how ridiculous this law is.

Just found out today that Howard County is one of the three counties in Maryland that does not allow Sunday hunting. Baltimore and PG are the other two. Kind of insane that Montgomery County allows hunting on Sunday, but not Howard County.

Alright, now my rant is truly done.

You must REALLY like that development and school to put up with this and pay the taxes there. And by all means make sure your kids never talk about shooting in school or big problems arise.

amoebicmagician

Samopal Goblin
    Dec 26, 2012
    Columbia, MD
    Yes it is and I was as shocked as you guys. Fabsroman made me aware of this last year. I'm on a 850 acre working farm smack dab in the middle of Howard County. Next to the Doughregan manor it's the largest one left. I have the ability to safely shoot over 750 yards here in more than one spot on the farm. A little backstory here the oldman trades hunting privileges ( no spots available right now)for guys working on the farm fixing fence rows and helping us put up hay and straw and a few are HoCo PD. I asked them about this and was told off the record that they would ask you to cease fire and go about your way but this is NO guarantee and YMMV.

I was told nearly the same thing

That if they are called, and if they even make it out to the area where you're shooting, they will just tell you to pack up, inform you of the law, and that will be it unless you are 'causing trouble'

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    You must REALLY like that development and school to put up with this and pay the taxes there. And by all means make sure your kids never talk about shooting in school or big problems arise.

Timonium is in Baltimore County, correct? So, what exactly do you like about Baltimore County that keeps you there paying the taxes and living with crap like this:

§ 17-2-101. DISCHARGING FIREARM OR WEAPON IN METROPOLITAN DISTRICT.
    (a) Prohibition. Except as provided in subsection (c) of this section, a person may not fire or discharge a crossbow, pistol, air pistol, gas-propelled pistol, rifle, air rifle, gas-propelled rifle, or shotgun within:
    (1) The limits of the metropolitan district of the county;
    (2) A nondistrict enclave within the metropolitan district; or
    (3) An appendage attached to the metropolitan district.
    (b) Duty to post metropolitan district. The Police Department shall post in the county courthouse and in every police station and substation throughout the county, accurate maps designating the locations of the boundary lines of the metropolitan district established according to the Code.
    (c) Exception. This section does not prohibit:
    (1) A licensed hunter from discharging a shotgun, properly hunting in season using a shotgun that contains no heavier than No. 2 shot; or
    (2) A person from discharging or firing a crossbow, pistol, air pistol, gas-propelled pistol, rifle, air rifle, gas-propelled rifle, or shotgun:
    (i) On a permanently located, properly posted, and bona fide target range, the location of which has been filed with the Police Department;
    (ii) When reasonably necessary for the defense of life or property;
    (iii) As part of a military occasion when the discharge is done under the orders of a commanding officer; or
    (iv) As part of a deer cooperator program under the authority granted to the Department of Natural Resources, in cooperation with the county, to reduce the wildlife population of protected wildlife determined to be overpopulated.
    (d) Automatic weapons.
    (1) In this subsection “automatic weapon” means any weapon capable of firing multiple shots with one depression of the trigger.
    (2) Except as provided in subsection (c) of this section, a person may not fire or discharge an automatic weapon in the county.
    (1988 Code, § 20-41) (Bill No. 169-93, § 1, 1-27-1994; Bill No. 114-99, § 3, 7-1-2004; Bill No. 13-00, § 1, 3-10-2000; Bill No. 73-03, § 22, 7-1-2004; Bill No. 21-11, § 1, 6-20-2011)
    Bookmark§ 17-2-102. MINORS.
    (a) Prohibited - Purchase of firearm.
    (1) A minor may not purchase, trade, acquire in any manner, use, possess, or attempt to use or possess a gun, pistol, rifle, shotgun, or any other type of firearm, unless the minor has filed a statement of possession or use with the Police Department.
    (2) The statement of possession or use shall be retained by the Police Department.
    (3) (i) The statement of possession or use shall be endorsed by the parents or guardians of the minor, attesting to the knowledge of the parents or guardians of the acquisition, use, possession, or prospective acquisition, use or possession of any firearms.
    (ii) The endorsement executed by the parents or guardians of a minor shall provide clearly and without exception or qualification that:
    1. Any negligence of the minor in the use or possession of a firearm shall be imputed to the parents or guardians; and
    2. The parents or guardians shall be jointly and severally liable with the minor for any civil damages caused by the minor's negligence in the use or possession of a firearm.
    (4) The statements required under this section shall be signed and sworn to before a person authorized to administer oaths.
    (b) Same - Sale of firearm. A person may not sell, give, or transfer a firearm to a minor unless the statements required under subsection (a) of this section have been filed with the Police Department.
    (c) Limitation. This section does not apply to antique or unserviceable firearms sold, transferred, or held as curios or museum pieces.
    (d) Serial numbers not required. This section may not be construed to require the registration or listing of firearms by serial number or in any other manner.
    (1988 Code, § 20-42) (Bill No. 114-99, § 3, 7-1-2004)
    Bookmark§ 17-2-103. PENALTY.
    A person who violates any provision of § 17-2-101 or § 17-2-102 of this title is guilty of a misdemeanor.
    (1988 Code, § 20-43) (Bill No. 114-99, § 3, 7-1-2004)
    Bookmark§ 17-2-104. ELECTRONIC CONTROL DEVICES.
    (a) Definitions.
    (1) In this section the following words have the meanings indicated.
    (2) (i) “Electronic control device” means a portable device designed as a weapon capable of injuring, immobilizing, or inflicting pain on an individual by the discharge of electrical current.
    (ii) “Electronic control device” does not include bona fide medical equipment.
    (3) “Law enforcement personnel” means a full-time member of a police force or other agency of the United States, a state, county, municipal corporation, or other political subdivision who is responsible for the prevention and detection of crime and the enforcement of laws.
    (b) Scope. This section does not apply to law enforcement personnel acting within the scope of or in the performance of official duties.
    (c) (1) A person may not use, possess, or discharge an electronic control device.
    (2) A person may not sell, offer to sell, rent, offer to rent, transfer, or offer to transfer an electronic control device to a person.
    (d) Penalty. A person who violates this section is guilty of a misdemeanor and on conviction is subject to a fine not exceeding $1,000 or imprisonment not exceeding 6 months or both.

While not quite as terrible as Howard County, that ordinance isn't roses either. No shooting pellet guns in the municipal district in Baltimore County.

As far as taxes are concerned, it is almost a wash between Howard County and Baltimore County.

Income Tax:
    Howard County: 3.2%
    Baltimore County: 2.83%

On $100k, that is a difference of $370

Real Property Tax:
    Howard County: 1.014%
    Baltimore County: 1.1%

On a house worth 300k, that is a difference of $248.

So, the taxes aren't all that big of a deal.

As far as my kids mentioning shooting or guns, I am on the PTA Executive Board, my daughter is friends with the principal's daughter, my son plays with the PTA President's son, the PTA President's kids are all the same age as my kids, and everybody on the PTA Executive Board knows I own firearms and that I hunt. I think I am alright if my kids mention shooting or guns in school.

By the way, when are you leaving Baltimore County, have you left already, or what specifically is keeping you there. At least I have the small community and school keeping me here.

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    So is out of the metropolitan district ok to shoot?

My understanding is no. The only time it is okay is for hunting or shooting varmits on the ground or other dangerous wildlife. See Post #3.

My understanding is that the metropolitian district distinction is for different rules for HUNTING only and for varmits on the ground. (I remember something about 10 acres, set-backs, and shot only.)

The "shooting range" restrictions are county-wide.

Edit: You can shoot if you have a range certified by Licensing and Regulation... each year... meeting certain requirements...

See this thread for pellet guns, but other info is posted there also:
    http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=119821

Last edited:

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    My understanding is no. The only time it is okay is for hunting or shooting varmits on the ground or other dangerous wildlife. See Post #3.

My understanding is that the metropolitian district distinction is for different rules for HUNTING only and for varmits on the ground. (I remember something about 10 acres, set-backs, and shot only.)

The "shooting range" restrictions are county-wide.

Edit: You can shoot if you have a range certified by Licensing and Regulation... each year... meeting certain requirements...

See this thread for pellet guns, but other info is posted there also:
    http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=119821

This is correct. The answer is that being outside the municipal district only relaxes a few of the requirements.

The ONLY times you can shoot in Howard County are:

Sec. 8.401. - Discharge of guns—Prohibited.
    (a) A person shall not discharge any gun within the Metropolitan District, whether the gun is loaded with fixed or blank ammunition or projectiles of any kind.
    (b) A person shall not discharge any gun outside the Metropolitan District, whether the gun is loaded with fixed or blank ammunition or projectiles of any kind, except at varmints on the ground.
    (c) A person shall not discharge a gun from, onto, across, or within 100 yards of a public road.
    (d) A person shall not, without the prior written consent of the property owner, discharge a gun on, from, onto, or across any public or private land.
    (e) This section shall not apply to:
    (1) The discharge of guns at any target, trap or skeet range or shooting area which has been inspected and received the written approval of the department of inspections, licenses and permits pursuant to section 8.406, "Authority to Inspect and Approve Ranges or Shooting Areas," of this subtitle; or to
    (2) The discharge of guns by any person in a private basement or cellar target range; or to
    (3) The discharge of guns where necessary to protect life or property, including crops or livestock, or to kill any dangerous threatening animal; or to
    (4) Any duly authorized law enforcement officer acting in the proper performance of his/her official duties; or to
    (5) The discharge of blank ammunition in theatrical performances, historical reenactments or sporting events; or to
    (6) The firing of salutes by firing squads at military funerals; or to
    (7) The discharge of guns by any person engaged in bona fide wildlife research activities.

Sec. 8.403. - Special provisions for hunting.
    (a) Notwithstanding section 8.401 of this subtitle, a licensed hunter may discharge a gun if the hunter:
    (1) Is lawfully hunting outside the Metropolitan District:
    (i) On property the hunter owns; or
    (ii) On other property with the prior written permission of the owner; and
    (2) Complies with subsections (c) and (d) of this section and all applicable state laws or regulations.
    (b) Notwithstanding section 8.401 of this subtitle, a licensed hunter may discharge a shotgun if the hunter:
    (1) Is lawfully hunting on not less than ten acres inside the Metropolitan District:
    (i) On property the hunter owns; or
    (ii) On other property with the prior written permission of the owner; and
    (2) Complies with subsections (c) and (d) of this section and all applicable state laws or regulations.
    (c)(1)(i)
    The safety zone is the area consisting of 150 yards around a facility.
    (ii) Without written permission of the property owner, a person shall not discharge a gun within, from, onto, or across a safety zone.
    (2) Whenever a person discharges a gun, the person shall:
    (i) Ensure that the projectile has a downward trajectory;
    (ii) Be sure that the discharge is towards a safe, visible backstop; or
    (iii) Use a shotgun that contains only shot.
    (d) In addition to any other penalty provided by law, a person has committed a class a offense under title 24, subtitle 1 of the Howard County Code if the person discharges a gun and a projectile from the gun damages a facility or personal property, including pets and livestock, regardless of whether the person has complied with all other provisions of this section.

In summary, being outside the Metropolitan District allows you to shoot at varmints on the ground and it allows you to hunt on less than 10 acres. If you are inside the Metropolitan District, you CANNOT shoot at varmints on the ground and if you are hunting within the Metropolitan District you have to be hunting on 10 acres or more.

In summary, you can only discharge a firearm in Howard County:

(1) While target shooting at a licensed facility;
    (2) While shooting in your basement or cellar target range;
    (3) While protecting life or property;
    (4) While discharging your duties as a law enforcement officer;
    (5) While participating in theatrical performances, historical reenactments or sporting events, but only blank ammunition;
    (6) While participating in a firing squad at a military funeral;
    (7) While participating in bonafide wildlife research;
    (8) While hunting outside of the Metropolitan District; and
    (9) While hunting inside the Metropolitan District on 10 or more acres.

Please note that there are further laws/ordinances regarding the discharge of firearms while hunting (e.g., the trajectory must be downward and with an adequate backstop unless bird shot is being used, must be outside of the safety zone or have written permission from the occupant/owner of the dwelling that is located within the safety zone).

To really summarize all of this, you really cannot just got out anywhere in Howard County and do any casual shooting.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Timonium is in Baltimore County, correct? So, what exactly do you like about Baltimore County that keeps you there paying the taxes and living with crap like this:

(a) Prohibition. Except as provided in subsection (c) of this section, a person may not fire or discharge a crossbow, pistol, air pistol, gas-propelled pistol, rifle, air rifle, gas-propelled rifle, or shotgun within:
    (1) The limits of the metropolitan district of the county;
    (2) A nondistrict enclave within the metropolitan district; or
    (3) An appendage attached to the metropolitan district.
    (b) Duty to post metropolitan district. The Police Department shall post in the county courthouse and in every police station and substation throughout the county, accurate maps designating the locations of the boundary lines of the metropolitan district established according to the Code.
    (c) Exception. This section does not prohibit:
    (1) A licensed hunter from discharging a shotgun, properly hunting in season using a shotgun that contains no heavier than No. 2 shot; or
    (2) A person from discharging or firing a crossbow, pistol, air pistol, gas-propelled pistol, rifle, air rifle, gas-propelled rifle, or shotgun:
    (i) On a permanently located, properly posted, and bona fide target range, the location of which has been filed with the Police Department;
    (ii) When reasonably necessary for the defense of life or property;
    (iii) As part of a military occasion when the discharge is done under the orders of a commanding officer; or
    (iv) As part of a deer cooperator program under the authority granted to the Department of Natural Resources, in cooperation with the county, to reduce the wildlife population of protected wildlife determined to be overpopulated.
    (d) Automatic weapons.
    (1) In this subsection “automatic weapon” means any weapon capable of firing multiple shots with one depression of the trigger.
    (2) Except as provided in subsection (c) of this section, a person may not fire or discharge an automatic weapon in the county.
    (1988 Code, § 20-41) (Bill No. 169-93, § 1, 1-27-1994; Bill No. 114-99, § 3, 7-1-2004; Bill No. 13-00, § 1, 3-10-2000; Bill No. 73-03, § 22, 7-1-2004; Bill No. 21-11, § 1, 6-20-2011)
    Bookmark§ 17-2-102. MINORS.
    (a) Prohibited - Purchase of firearm.
    (1) A minor may not purchase, trade, acquire in any manner, use, possess, or attempt to use or possess a gun, pistol, rifle, shotgun, or any other type of firearm, unless the minor has filed a statement of possession or use with the Police Department.
    (2) The statement of possession or use shall be retained by the Police Department.
    (3) (i) The statement of possession or use shall be endorsed by the parents or guardians of the minor, attesting to the knowledge of the parents or guardians of the acquisition, use, possession, or prospective acquisition, use or possession of any firearms.
    (ii) The endorsement executed by the parents or guardians of a minor shall provide clearly and without exception or qualification that:
    1. Any negligence of the minor in the use or possession of a firearm shall be imputed to the parents or guardians; and
    2. The parents or guardians shall be jointly and severally liable with the minor for any civil damages caused by the minor's negligence in the use or possession of a firearm.
    (4) The statements required under this section shall be signed and sworn to before a person authorized to administer oaths.
    (b) Same - Sale of firearm. A person may not sell, give, or transfer a firearm to a minor unless the statements required under subsection (a) of this section have been filed with the Police Department.
    (c) Limitation. This section does not apply to antique or unserviceable firearms sold, transferred, or held as curios or museum pieces.
    (d) Serial numbers not required. This section may not be construed to require the registration or listing of firearms by serial number or in any other manner.
    (1988 Code, § 20-42) (Bill No. 114-99, § 3, 7-1-2004)
    Bookmark§ 17-2-103. PENALTY.
    A person who violates any provision of § 17-2-101 or § 17-2-102 of this title is guilty of a misdemeanor.
    (1988 Code, § 20-43) (Bill No. 114-99, § 3, 7-1-2004)
    Bookmark§ 17-2-104. ELECTRONIC CONTROL DEVICES.
    (a) Definitions.
    (1) In this section the following words have the meanings indicated.
    (2) (i) “Electronic control device” means a portable device designed as a weapon capable of injuring, immobilizing, or inflicting pain on an individual by the discharge of electrical current.
    (ii) “Electronic control device” does not include bona fide medical equipment.
    (3) “Law enforcement personnel” means a full-time member of a police force or other agency of the United States, a state, county, municipal corporation, or other political subdivision who is responsible for the prevention and detection of crime and the enforcement of laws.
    (b) Scope. This section does not apply to law enforcement personnel acting within the scope of or in the performance of official duties.
    (c) (1) A person may not use, possess, or discharge an electronic control device.
    (2) A person may not sell, offer to sell, rent, offer to rent, transfer, or offer to transfer an electronic control device to a person.
    (d) Penalty. A person who violates this section is guilty of a misdemeanor and on conviction is subject to a fine not exceeding $1,000 or imprisonment not exceeding 6 months or both.

While not quite as terrible as Howard County, that ordinance isn't roses either. No shooting pellet guns in the municipal district in Baltimore County.

As far as taxes are concerned, it is almost a wash between Howard County and Baltimore County.

Income Tax:
    Howard County: 3.2%
    Baltimore County: 2.83%

On $100k, that is a difference of $370

Real Property Tax:
    Howard County: 1.014%
    Baltimore County: 1.1%

On a house worth 300k, that is a difference of $248.

So, the taxes aren't all that big of a deal.

As far as my kids mentioning shooting or guns, I am on the PTA Executive Board, my daughter is friends with the principal's daughter, my son plays with the PTA President's son, the PTA President's kids are all the same age as my kids, and everybody on the PTA Executive Board knows I own firearms and that I hunt. I think I am alright if my kids mention shooting or guns in school.

By the way, when are you leaving Baltimore County, have you left already, or what specifically is keeping you there. At least I have the small community and school keeping me here.

Looks like crossbow sighting in parties on the back deck would be frowned upon in the Towsonish area.

Damn!

Sharpeneddark

Ultimate Member
    Mar 20, 2013
    Westminster

I guess Longbows are allowable. Also trebuchets :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom