• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vswillj1

Oct 1, 2018
    You must have missed my little funny face (:rolleyes:)

I was being sarcastic.

Baltimore's crime problem is due to generations of training of the criminals. Teaching them that there are no real consequences for their actions and that, for the most part, their victims will be defenseless.

My bad

My morals are not for sale, my integrity is worth my existence.

Vswillj1

Oct 1, 2018
    You must have missed my little funny face (:rolleyes:)

I was being sarcastic.

Baltimore's crime problem is due to generations of training of the criminals. Teaching them that there are no real consequences for their actions and that, for the most part, their victims will be defenseless.

That’s everywhere currently.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.

you keep saying that. I dont know what it means. You have a legal and constitutional right to possess magazines of any capacity. Seeing as how the criminal invading your safe space will have the largest glockazine that they can steal, you have an ethical duty to protect your family with any legal means.

There is nothing shady about buying mags out of state. You have a legal and constitutional right to possess magazines of any capacity. You just cannot buy them here.

The fact is: There are a lot of civilian Democrats and lawyers in this state who are gun owners and banning possession would have pissed a lot of Democrats off. Some pretty high up the food chain. Plus, banning possession risks a huge 5th amendment takings lawsuit, which MD probably would have lost. California lost on this one so far, even in the uber progressive 9th. But they had to do something so this is the compromise we got. They knew MD was a small state so they could wink and nod at their special interest Bloomberg money, then themselves driving to Delaware or VA to buy more mags.

It is not dishonest to exercise your legal, ethical, and constitutional rights.

Vswillj1

Oct 1, 2018
    you keep saying that. I dont know what it means. You have a legal and constitutional right to possess magazines of any capacity. Seeing as how the criminal invading your safe space will have the largest glockazine that they can steal, you have an ethical duty to protect your family with any legal means.

There is nothing shady about buying mags out of state. You have a legal and constitutional right to possess magazines of any capacity. You just cannot buy them here.

The fact is: There are a lot of civilian Democrats and lawyers in this state who are gun owners and banning possession would have pissed a lot of Democrats off. Some pretty high up the food chain. Plus, banning possession risks a huge 5th amendment takings lawsuit, which MD probably would have lost. California lost on this one so far, even in the uber progressive 9th. But they had to do something so this is the compromise we got. They knew MD was a small state so they could wink and nod at their special interest Bloomberg money, then themselves driving to Delaware or VA to buy more mags.

It is not dishonest to exercise your legal, ethical, and constitutional rights.

That’s just my signature.

Thank you for the education,

GuitarmanNick

Ultimate Member
    Jan 9, 2017
    Laurel
    The reason that Marylandistan's gun laws are so stupid is because our laws reflect the intelligence and vast firearms knowledge possessed by those that have been elected by our Democrat "friends" in the majority!

Idiots in the legislature, means idiotic laws!

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    That’s just my signature.

Thank you for the education,

Pro tip:

Put a __________________ above your sig line.
    Either there is a problem with 'User CP' on the board, or "My morals are not for sale, my integrity is worth my existence." is pasted into every post, as no one else's quoted posts contain their signature lines.

Vswillj1

Oct 1, 2018
    Either there is a problem with 'User CP' on the board, or "My morals are not for sale, my integrity is worth my existence." is pasted into every post, as no one else's quoted posts contain their signature lines.

0ebc95df6b2cba98d3bdeba4d34140d3.jpg

This where is would tell you where you are posting from. Example: tap to talk app iPhone 8

Vswillj1

Oct 1, 2018
    ^^ lolwut

I wasn't sporting on you Vswillj1, I have just never seen anyone's signature line in a quote.

May be born of your phone's platform, or maybe tap to talk.

It’s cool. I believe it’s because I’m posting from my phone via the app.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Personally, I think going signature-free is more appropriate anyway. Those who have signatures have them seen untold thousands of times, over and over again by the same people - they have to tune them out or scroll past them so much that they become meaningless. And those who lave long, multi-line signatures loaded up with graphics, links, multiple quotes and other clutter are just about guaranteeing fatigue if not annoyance in the very audience they're trying to talk to.

I think signatures are best used for immediate things (like, say, urging someone to vote ... and then take that message back down a week from now). Otherwise it's like a car loaded up with bumper stickers. If it's your neighbor's car and seen every single day ... all impact is lost, and it's just clutter that actually dilutes, rather than supports, the intended message.

/rant

Vswillj1

Oct 1, 2018
    Personally, I think going signature-free is more appropriate anyway. Those who have signatures have them seen untold thousands of times, over and over again by the same people - they have to tune them out or scroll past them so much that they become meaningless. And those who lave long, multi-line signatures loaded up with graphics, links, multiple quotes and other clutter are just about guaranteeing fatigue if not annoyance in the very audience they're trying to talk to.

I think signatures are best used for immediate things (like, say, urging someone to vote ... and then take that message back down a week from now). Otherwise it's like a car loaded up with bumper stickers. If it's your neighbor's car and seen every single day ... all impact is lost, and it's just clutter that actually dilutes, rather than supports, the intended message.

/rant

Lmao

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake

/rant

I agree with you. My sig line came from the tools at Red Maryland calling myself and others "CCW Cultists" in one of their dopey "look what Hogan is doing for the 2A community" articles a while back.

I'm just too lazy to remove it.

/rant

My signature line is one of those lawyer disclaimers they all have.
    I am not a lawyer.

HRDWRK

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Jan 7, 2013
    39°43′19.92216″ N
    I’m a little unclear about this. You can’t buy or receive any detachable mags over 10 rounds per MSP. So how is it that you may go out of state and buy them and legally possess them.

I also don’t see a maximum rounds for a detachable magazine, so I assume 10 is the max a MD resident can have.

aeabb77ba0d2b2000a739f785a3180fa.jpg

So a 15 or 17 round mag is perfectly legal in md

This is stupid

So how would one know if they where sold or given away.

I get all of that. I can say NO to all. Just doesn’t make common sense to make a half ass law.

Nope lived here all my life but knew two handgun’s in these dumb ass regulations

That’s really not a fair assessment. Regardless of the laws whether they are half ass or full ass crime is a crime no matter what city what state you live in there’s always going to be a dumbass is going to commit crimes. Now I do believe that if Maryland was a shall issue state we there would probably be less crime, but that wishful thinking

My bad

Lmao. I like that

Should we expect some new laws/regs in 2019!
    Sorry my tinfoil hat is too tight this time of year.

OP new member visit introduction section.

Vswillj1

Oct 1, 2018
    Should we expect some new laws/regs in 2019!

Sorry my tinfoil hat is too tight this time of year.

OP new member visit introduction section.

Are you asking me to go to the introduction section.

knastera

Just another shooter
    May 6, 2013
    Baltimore County
    IMHO, tag lines are only valuable if they make people think about what's in the tag line. A tag line that is repeated over and over in a threaded discussion is annoying and it ends up getting ignored, the exact opposite of its intended purpose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom