Sen. Mike Miller REBUKES Journalist For Taking His Picture!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Sen. President Mike Miller today summoned journalist Bryan P. Sears of The Daily Record into the well of the Senate to rebuke him for taking a picture of Miller meeting with, in Miller's words, "some visiting Russians".

The photo apparently was later inserted into a social media meme that Miller's political opponents circulated in Miller's district, Calvert County, to draw attention to the Legislature's failure to approve Gov. Hogan's proposal to use $125 million in gambling proceeds for enhanced school safety.

I am looking for the meme message now, but in the meantime, here is the brief message that the reporter, Bryan Sears, left on his Facebook page. He notes, correctly, that he was summoned to the Senate to be rebuked for publishing a legitimate news photo that was later turned into an oppo political meme--something Sears had absolutely nothing to do with!

Bryan P. Sears is the reporter who captured our Patriot Picket arrests on video, and published my sidewalk declaration-- as I was being handcuffed and searched-- that we were UNLAWFULLY arrested. His reporting on this event was accurate and uncolored by any bias. It was just the facts, but the report set off a political earthquake at the Statehouse.

Attachments

• 977042AF-35F5-456F-8930-5161C2070F8F.jpg
      977042AF-35F5-456F-8930-5161C2070F8F.jpg
      80.5 KB · Views: 1,444

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I once done work for someone ( not mentioning any names) but the person had a badge . Said he has heard Miller cut person(s) up and down . Miller is a creep and a power hungry idiot , and that is the nice stuff to say about him . Both Mike's are worthless and hateful people and they deserve the same thing they dish out to others > IMHO

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    I once done work for someone ( not mentioning any names) but the person had a badge . Said he has heard Miller cut person(s) up and down . Miller is a creep and a power hungry idiot , and that is the nice stuff to say about him . Both Mike's are worthless and hateful people and they deserve the same thing they dish out to others > IMHO

Is he the idiot, or are those who keep voting for and with him the real idiots?

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    Why didn’t the reporter tell mm to suck it? Or to eat a bucket of shyte?

Just because he thinks he somebody special doesn’t put him above everyone else

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Sen. President Mike Miller today summoned journalist Bryan P. Sears of The Daily Record into the well of the Senate to rebuke him for taking a picture of Miller meeting with, in Miller's words, "some visiting Russians".

The photo apparently was later inserted into a social media meme that Miller's political opponents circulated in Miller's district, Calvert County, to draw attention to the Legislature's failure to approve Gov. Hogan's proposal to use $125 million in gambling proceeds for enhanced school safety.

I am looking for the meme message now, but in the meantime, here is the brief message that the reporter, Bryan Sears, left on his Facebook page. He notes, correctly, that he was summoned to the Senate to be rebuked for publishing a legitimate news photo that was later turned into an oppo political meme--something Sears had absolutely nothing to do with!

Bryan P. Sears is the reporter who captured our Patriot Picket arrests on video, and published my sidewalk declaration-- as I was being handcuffed and searched-- that we were UNLAWFULLY arrested. His reporting on this event was accurate and uncolored by any bias. It was just the facts, but the report set off a political earthquake at the Statehouse.

Sears' post seems defensive. He doesn't need an excuse or explanation. Miller does.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Sears' post seems defensive. He doesn't need an excuse or explanation. Miller does.

Not really defensive.

Miller's comments were NOT editorial complaints. They were complaints about Sears doing 1st Amendment publishing.

That's Tyrannical Saursus Rex.

Last edited:

Magnumst

Ultimate Member
    Mar 26, 2013
    I'm lacking in the art of google Fu. Can't find it or who may be running against him.
    Who is his opponent?

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    I heard on the audio cut from the Senate floor that it likely had something to do with Change Maryland. One female Senator arose to apologize and beg forgiveness for the meme, which apparently migrated to her Facebook page.

Sheesh.

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    Miller thus reveals one of his sensitive spots, confirming that the meme was on target.

Target acquired, fire for effect.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Why didn’t the reporter tell mm to suck it? Or to eat a bucket of shyte?

Just because he thinks he somebody special doesn’t put him above everyone else
    Because Sears is a professional and was exercising decorum and respect for the institution.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    Because Sears is a professional and was exercising decorum and respect for the institution.

The mga, mike and mike in particular, show us no such respect so fvckem

Being nice has really helped us out getting our rights back in Maryland hadn’t it... oh , not so much

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    The mga, mike and mike in particular, show us no such respect so fvckem

Being nice has really helped us out getting our rights back in Maryland hadn’t it... oh , not so much
    He was respecting the institution and the position, not the man. Someone with principles would know this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom