• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wayne1one

gun aficionado
    Feb 13, 2011
    Bowie, MD
    I mailed one in around the beginning of the year. After about a month, I got the disapproval in the mail. My property doesn't have a street address so I put down "un named Rd". That didn't fly. I called , got clarification, fixed it and then faxed the corrected version in and Dana emailed me the approved form about 5 days later.
    You can try calling and then faxing the form in. I've heard from others that he's pretty good about that.

that's pretty fast! I will get on mine today!!

bryanjusmc

Celer Silens Mortalis
    Oct 8, 2009
    Edgemere
    Here is a single post to clear everything up:

-5320.20s need to be filed to travel with SBRs out of the state it is registered in on your Form 1.

-A 5320.20 needs to be filed for each state you are planning to taking your SBR to.

-In section 3 you can write in a date range of up to one year.

-"Recreational shooting and training" is fine for section 5

-In section 7, you have put a specific address which will usually be the address of a range. However, you will be fine to travel anywhere within that state or to a different location in that state with your SBR for that given year without filing another 5320.20.

-"Personal Automobile" is fine for section 8

My first time back on the forum in years. This is how used to fill out 5320.20s years ago, is this still good to go as listed? This will be my first time taking an sbr out of state since ~2010. Should I expect to have a problem returning it to MD since the 2013 bulls..tuff?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom